Firewood Vaporizer

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
If you're right on time I reckon it's easier to get them if you're not in the US, as you don't have to put any payment details in at checkout, you just select TransferWise as the payment option and the order goes through straight away. Then you have to send the actual payment later. I literally managed to place the order in under 10 seconds. You should also add your address to your firewood account so you don't have to type it in again.

Of course that was last week, so maybe I was a bit lucky and not so many people were trying
I was on time, the vape was on my cart, but when i choose the shipping to italy it says impossibile to ship there

Saerdna,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

mahican

I was on time, the vape was on my cart, but when i choose the shipping to italy it says impossibile to ship there
Ahh, well that sucks. Maybe order it to the UK and use a parcel forwarder to ship it to a Italy? I'm in the UK, received my FW7 this morning and surprisingly there were to VAT/customs charges (unlike when I bought my FW5) so it might not even work out that expensive

mahican,
Reactions: Saerdna

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
Ahh, well that sucks. Maybe order it to the UK and use a parcel forwarder to ship it to a Italy? I'm in the UK, received my FW7 this morning and surprisingly there were to VAT/customs charges (unlike when I bought my FW5) so it might not even work out that expensive
That's a good idea, i didnt even know that was possibile to do, i will try the next sunday thanks for the tip

Saerdna,
Reactions: mahican

Fart_Goblin

You
Lucky duck! I Was there literally at 8:58 and refreshing until 9:02 and didn't manage to get through!! I even set a dang alarm this week!!!!

... I mean it's probably a good thing, I ordered a TinyMight last week and an waiting for that, I should probably sit tight and not order anything else until that arrives and i try it out at least... right?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
You

Lucky duck! I Was there literally at 8:58 and refreshing until 9:02 and didn't manage to get through!! I even set a dang alarm this week!!!!

... I mean it's probably a good thing, I ordered a TinyMight last week and an waiting for that, I should probably sit tight and not order anything else until that arrives and i try it out at least... right?
right... but they are completely different. you need both :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah it's funny for those of us who began years ago, it was easier to get one vape and wait a while before getting another one, but today there are just so many different yet truly great options available!

PXL-20210315-080020373.jpg

Firewood7 is very unique, but these four together keep me comfortable (sure there are others in the rotation of course though!)

Fart_Goblin

Haha yeah it's funny for those of us who began years ago, it was easier to get one vape and wait a while before getting another one, but today there are just so many different yet truly great options available!

PXL-20210315-080020373.jpg

Firewood7 is very unique, but these four together keep me comfortable (sure there are others in the rotation of course though!)
That's my dream collection! I'm not going to lie I'm definitely going to try for the firewood again next week :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't be too sure about this. The 6 wasn't exactly universally hailed as an improvement over the 5. Plus, FWs have never been in demand like they are now, no motivation for him to design a new product yet.

Make no mistake, despite the success of the seven, he is absolutely working on the FW8 design, which will basically be improvements made to the FW7 as I understood it months ago testing my beta7, we shall see though!

Vaporware

I think they’re being posted on Sundays, but you’ll want to find out the exact time because they’ve been selling out in minutes lately.

Vaporware,
Reactions: ezpz

Tyeron

Noticed the chargers, batteries and almost everything is sold out over on the FW site. I know the FW7 is sold out but it was odd to see so much gone. Think their battening down for the idiotic vaporizer bill?

DryBonesufo

Can anyone comment if the FW7 emits any odor with the chamber still packed while not being used?

DryBonesufo,

west-elec

Can anyone comment if the FW7 emits any odor with the chamber still packed while not being used?
None whatsoever from the chamber. One of the many things that amazes me about the 7 is the lack of smell, even with a very dirty device the only smell comes from the end of the stem, and it's nothing major. Get yourself a cap for the stem and I would say near odor-proof (not sniffer dog proof, but nothing is...).
But it still smells woody and gorgeous on the outside after 4 months.

Top Bottom