Firewood 3.0 + Crafty Cooling Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippogriff

I've had this vape since near the beginning of FW3, it's been one of my daily drivers, batteries responsibly maintained, excellent condition, 100% ding & scratch free. Including Crafty Cooling Unit modification (parts used - glass tube, food-grade silicone tubing from brewers supply, metal screen), $100 delivered (US only).

sorry, something's changed on Imgur and I'm failing to get my gallery imbeded, but pics are here - http://imgur.com/a/LY8UL

Mod note: I've transferred one pic for you. Thanks Mod, 'direct link' not showing up as option for my album, just Share and Embed
8UPA61C.jpg

A couple notes:

- no original mouthpiece - sorry, I've used my custom, ~3/4" extended mouthpiece since very early on and can't find the orig glass.
- custom mouthpiece - main mouthpiece is 3/4" longer than stock, this provides a cooling effect, but the main benefit is I haven't been putting my mouth on the wood, so your vape is extra clean! That was my main reason for the mod, remembered not liking that feeling from running an MFLB.
- 2nd custom mouthpiece - many Firewood users have added a Crafty Cooling Unit, I made my adapter w/ glass tubing and food-safe silicone from a brewers supply. Hard to guage feedback from the unit, but once you have your technique down you can use this mouthpiece for giant, super cool hits. I prefer the other mouthpiece most of the time, I like the extra heat and flavor, but the extra strong effects achieved w/ the Crafty hack make for a fun ride.
- Original silicone sleeve, as you can see in pics, is discolored from use. 100% functional, but in the name of aesthetics you may want to order another mouthpiece.

This is a great vape, with a sleek, pocketable design, and a discreet 1-button interface. The Firewood 3.0 is notable for it's excellent efficiency, clean flavor, and strong log-vape effects. I'm enjoying similar effects from my bigger, rougher Milaana, so I'm looking for a good home for my Firewood. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom