Final Price Drop: Thermovape Cera SS EO + Extras ($225 Shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahsan

treEnt
I am looking to sell my Thermovape Cera with the stainless steel EO cartridge. I have a variety of included accessories and parts. I barely use concentrates and am looking to make room for new vapes.
It is in great condition and works as advertised. It has been rebuilt with the new strap and I just had the core rebuilt. I am re-posting this classified after taking it down for the core to be rebuilt.

Asking price is $225 shipped. I will ship USPS. Price in USD and I prefer Paypal. US Ship only. Please don't mention vaporizer in payment. I am not interested in trades at this time.

YUjvy0S.jpg

Items Included:

• Thermovape Cera with stainless steel EO cartridge
  • Thermal Sleeve for original mouthpiece
  • 5 Batteries (4 Panasonic CGR18650CH 3.6 Volt Li-ion Batteries 2250 mAh; 1 18650 Battery that was purchased with the Cera)
  • Tenergy charger and power cable
  • 2 additional driptip mouth pieces with adapter to fit in original Cera mouthpiece
  • ~65 replacement silicon o-rings for the SS EO cartridge
  • Additional custom mouthpiece (ordered from NothingtoSeeHere; no included o-rings, takes #110 (the two small ones around the cart) and #111 (the one that goes inside the MP so it mates tightly with the MP. Amazon has them for sale: http://www.amazon.com/217-Silicone-..._2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1376185111&sr=1-2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom