Fibromyalgia

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Furthermore, the Principal Investigator, Professor Dahan, reached the following conclusion about THC: “Fibromyalgia patients experience pressure pain on muscles and tendons especially. Because only Bediol and Bedrocan show good results and the CBD product Bedrolite not at all, it means that especially THC is effective in this specific condition.”

Not questioning your experience!

ltv

Furthermore, the Principal Investigator, Professor Dahan, reached the following conclusion about THC: “Fibromyalgia patients experience pressure pain on muscles and tendons especially. Because only Bediol and Bedrocan show good results and the CBD product Bedrolite not at all, it means that especially THC is effective in this specific condition.”

Thank you guys for the help. Pub Med is a respected source.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

Oh, I didn't think you were questioning my experience. I'm having a lovely time on topic. Any time a link to a nice article appears, I get all happy. You have all my appreciation for bringing science in. Always glad to see an interesting article.

C No Ego

@Sick Vape pops out that article , everyone is like Wow man that Science... we all feel it and know but the brain needs to be placated to... I guess its EGO- prove it

C No Ego,
Reactions: Sick Vape

C No Ego

Thank you guys for the help. Pub Med is a respected source.
THC access the central nervous system. THC acts as a neurotransmitter that's agonist derived allosteric modulation. THC adds voltage gated intracellular ions ( better cellular plasticity ) ... CBD weakly effects those type changes as an antagonist compound...

C No Ego,
Reactions: looney2nz

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Cbd decreases beneficial effects of the?

CBD will decrease the psychoactive effects of THC, but CBD -COMBINED- with THC has better entourage effect.

For FM, I've used everything from a 20:1 CBD:THC (AC/DC) to a 1:1 (Pennywise), increasing amounts of THC to the CBD increases pain management effects

Moving from say an 8:1 ratio strain to say a 4:1 strain, you'll note more pronounced psychoactive effects (these are common ratios for folks using it as their 'day' strain).

For FM, CBD has a lot of value, helping with pain, inflammation and spasticity (not to mention IBS) in particular... along with the anxiety and depression help CBD also brings.

CBD does have some ability to modulate the activity of THC, so it can also be useful to keep around for folks who don't know their limits and overdue it with concentrate or edible. But it's SOME ability, it's not all or nothing. CBD's ability to do this increases if it is take BEFORE intake of THC.

Top Bottom