Few questions about the I-olite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzmer

How do you know what temp to vape at to preheat it and, how do you know when to change the temp your vaping at??

Is everything you need included with it when you buy it, you dont need any extra extensions do you?? and a bag isnt necessary is it??

I live in the UK, where would i get butane refills from and how much would they cost, how often would i have to refill??

How do i actually use it?? Preheat it, fill it with herb and then leave it at that temperature and toke? Also how will i know when the herb is spent??

Twizzmer,

lwien

Twizzmer, there are 7 questions in this thread, and almost the same amount in another thread that you posted. This site has a wealth of information. So does Google. So I suggest to do a bit of searching and a lot of reading, and I have no doubt that 90% of these questions will be answered for you.

I must have spent 3 days reading the things that interested me here before I ever posted my first question. Just gotta put the effort in, man.

lwien,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome to the forum, twizzmer. It sounds like you are new to vaporizing. Have you ever had a vaporizer before?

You will get a great response from members here if you have done your reading here first. Based on your questions, I would suggest reading the I-inhale threads and I think there is even a thread here on butane. I think all of your I-inhale questions are already answered in the threads. Good luck choosing a vaporizer!

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
Yes Twizzmer, we will answer questions, but don't expect us to spoon feed you ALL your answers. Do some research. To shorten your list, this vape has a fixed temp, so you just turn it on and let it heat up for a few. The only control you have over the temp is how hard you hit it. Draw too hard and you'll lower the temp with all that cold air you're sucking into it. Check youtube.com for vape demos- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QYbjK3MRoI&feature=related

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom