Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 6th of August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th of August

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Dutch-Mic

Dear FC member,

@beluga808 came with the great idea of a FC meet-up. I posted a thread for meeting options in may and june. I can't participate anymore on the most popular day, so I'm going to try a summer alternative!

Please select a day that suits you. In the previous thread I mentioned Amsterdam as the location, but a meetup in the south of the Netherlands is also an option for me. Please let know in the comments if the south of the Netherlands is a better option for you.

If you're worried about privacy then you can DM me too.

Cheers,
Mic

GymWolf

I have a question, is the city fully recovered from covid restrictions?

I mean like staying and smoking inside coffeshops, masks regulation etc.

Because i visited the city for the last 15 years almost every year and the latest 2-3 years i coulnd't for obvious reasons, but i'm all on board if the city is fully recovered.

Last time i asked to a guy who lives there and he told that the situation was terrible but it was like 6 months ago.

I voted for 13th august because that is usually the week i chose to visit the city.

Dutch-Mic

I have a question, is the city fully recovered from covid restrictions?

I mean like staying and smoking inside coffeshops, masks regulation etc.

Because i visited the city for the last 15 years almost every year and the latest 2-3 years i coulnd't for obvious reasons, but i'm all on board if the city is fully recovered.

Last time i asked to a guy who lives there and he told that the situation was terrible but it was like 6 months ago.

I voted for 13th august because that is usually the week i chose to visit the city.

At the moment no restrictions luckily!

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: GymWolf

GymWolf

At the moment no restrictions luckily!
Really? no mask in shops and restaurants, i can buy stuff and smoke it inside coffeshops no problem?

Also no covid test before leaving the country to return home?

You are giving me THE best news man, i'm starting to search an hotel on expedia, after 3 years of absence i'm gonna stay in your city no less than 10 days.

edit: Ok founded something, from 8 aug to 18 aug with an hotel in Haarlemmerstraat called quentin arrive (already stayed in this place in many previous travels, the position is just ACE)

Last edited:

Phytotherapy

Happy to join! August is impossible for me. July and September would work. I am open to any location. Utrecht usually is easy to reach for most.

Phytotherapy,
Reactions: Greenteam

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
On my way to Amsterdam with a buddy. Last time was 5 years ago, i'm looking forward to see the city again!
:rockon:

Greenteam,
Top Bottom