Favourite Quotes

#DontCryWolfe
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kavinse...cience-advocates-dont-cry-wolfe/#7264f18029dd
I love Steve Irwin, making it extra hard to see utter douchebag wolfe profiting from the man...
capture31.jpg

Here one i'd much prefer. ;)
quote-crocodiles-are-easy-they-try-to-kill-and-eat-you-people-are-harder-sometimes-they-pretend-steve-irwin-34-62-56.jpg

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

grokit

well-worn member
“While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchet-man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love.

“I’ve got compassion running out of my nose pal, I'm the sultan of sentiment!”

~ Albert Rosenfield
:sherlock:

Top Bottom