Favorite way to use kief?

Robert-in-YEG

Every now and then I see kief come on sale priced between $4-6/gram. It usually more expensive that, but every now and then it can be found at a good price.

Typically, I will mix some kief with my flower for the day, and have a vape.

How about everyone else? How do you like to use kief?

Robert-in-YEG

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
~ Socrates

Hemper

Does anyone here use a kief box? I recently switched to a 3 piece grinder so I am thinking about getting one to save for a rainy day, or to dip into now and then.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Does anyone here use a kief box? I recently switched to a 3 piece grinder so I am thinking about getting one to save for a rainy day, or to dip into now and then.
Yep. I put the sugar leaves in as I grind.
Give it a shake every so often. Once box full I scrape the goodness out and start again. Sugar leaves into jar for processing into canbabutter.... Surprising how much can be collected.
Vaping some now on top oh herb in my baller vrod. Lovely jubbly..

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I sandwich kief between flower on many of my vapes.....fill flower halfway, add kief, fill the remainder and off we go.

When my wife gets a bad migraine she needs a full spectrum knock out punch so I fill our Herbalizer with 3/4 flower and 1/4 kief and fill bag(s) at 390f. THC alone doesn't work for her as we found out with some high THC/low CBD vape carts.

My grinder has a kief catcher but if it wasn't for those migraine emergencies I would stop using it and just let the kief stay with the rest of the flower.

Robert-in-YEG

sandwich kief between flower on many of my vapes.....fill flower halfway, add kief, fill the remainder and off we go.
That is what I do. It works great in the (original) Starry v3.

Robert-in-YEG

“If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution — then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise.”
– Aldous Huxley

daoist

I like to sprinkle some kief over the flower. I don't use a kief screen anymore in my grinder.
Once in a while i just go treasure hunting and scoop out pieces of kief.

I mostly vape flower though without stacking it.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
That is what I do. It works great in the (original) Starry v3.

Robert-in-YEG

“If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution — then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise.”
– Aldous Huxley

Yeah, that's the most common way I've used it as well.
But it depends on the vape. The above is what I'd do with a stem vape.
If it's an upright bowl vape, like the flowerpot, then I'll just sprinkle a layer of kief on top of a layer of flower.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Like Zipford above, I'm a sandwich maker, making pre-loads with my Crafty dosing caps. I now have four 5-cap S-B dosing capsule caddies: 1 pre-loaded with sativas, 1 has indicas, 1 for abvs, and 1 with flower/kief/flower sandwiches regardless of sativa or indica. The sandwich caps are mainly for evening as they tend to be really wrecky. I mark the little caddies so I know what I'm putting in ye ogCrafty: the one for kief sandwiches has big exclamation marks!

Shadooz

I try to keep everything mix. Can't buy kief only, or it is CBD in france.

I never keep kief in my grinder to use alone. too spicy, like hash, less sweet..

But i use #325 SS mesh, and with it, all kief stay in the bowl. Let me do kief below the herbs unlike everyone :lol:

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
~ Socrates
"U never know nothing, but can't know everything, and u know some untruths"
~Shadooz

How new-born were those greeks in philosophy.. :evil:

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Tomorrow, I have 70g of kief coming.

I've been buying and using kief for a while, but I've never had more than a few grams at a time.

Any thoughts on the best uses for a large amount of kief? Make hash? Cook with it? Tincture?

Robert-in-YEG

298352494-.jpg

Top Bottom