Favorite things to do while vaked?

Konrad_Zuse

So I was wondering what kinds of things do people like to do while vaked? I personally like to play video games, or watch movies/tv, or listen to music. I also like to go exploring and junk and all that good stuff, it's so peaceful out when you're in nature and vaked. What about you guys?

Konrad_Zuse,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Fear, I think you're overstating konrad's actions a bit (whether sarcastic or not). Sure, he started an anime thread and whatever else, but I think there could be a few interesting stories that could stem from this thread. Konrad also has every right to post this, considering after all it is in the lounge where off topic and such threads are designated. I think your post is a little harsh, besides if you don't want to view the thread, ignore it.

As for me, I generally just vape with some friends at home and do general "chilling" stuff, but it is fun to go airsofting vaped. It's funny I play better vaked cause I kind of just camp, as opposed to sober, I get bored and go look for people and get my ass shot :ko:... but there is always something fun to do, like going to the roller rink or bowling alley or so forth, never a dull moment when vapin' :).

As for Milehigh, couldn't you pick something that isn't normal? I mean, everyone loves playing with heavy machinery when high :lol:.

The_Other_Shoe,

FEAR420

The_Other_Shoe said:
Fear, I think you're overstating konrad's actions a bit (whether sarcastic or not). Sure, he started an anime thread and whatever else, but I think there could be a few interesting stories that could stem from this thread. Konrad also has every right to post this, considering after all it is in the lounge where off topic and such threads are designated. I think your post is a little harsh, besides if you don't want to view the thread, ignore it.
You missed what this thread had originally started out as...I wish I had quoted it so you people could see why I said that instead of just painting me as the bad-guy. And yeah,I know this is the Vapor Lounge...and I also know this place is slowing taking a turn for the worst and becoming another GRASSCITY thanks to people like him with NOTHING to contribute... :mad::(

FEAR420,

lwien

A lot of people from GrassCity is migrating over here.

Personally, I don't have an issue with this or these threads, that is, until we get threads titled, "How Should I Hide this from my Mom", or "What Should I Name My Piece.".

lwien,

Konrad_Zuse

FEAR420 said:
The_Other_Shoe said:
You missed what this thread had originally started out as...I wish I had quoted it so you people could see why I said that instead of just painting me as the bad-guy. And yeah,I know this is the Vapor Lounge...and I also know this place is slowing taking a turn for the worst and becoming another GRASSCITY thanks to people like him with NOTHING to contribute... :mad::(
The lounge is meant for useless topics, and who the fuck are you to say if I have contributed or not? I try what I can to contribute, and you are no one to tell my otherwise. This community is great, and I have learned a lot, and if I want to post a topic in the off-topic area of the lounge, then so be it. I don't get why everyone complains about everything, it seems like this is some high class society where we have to be proper and eat with 7 forks and spoons and knives and junk. This is a forum for VAPISTS, we do stupid shit, we post stupid shit sometimes, yes there are serious threads int he vaporizer and general vape discussions, but in the off-topic areas? Seriously...

So uh Iwien I got this new piece and I was thinking up a name for it, but I'm not trying to hide it from my mommy, any help??/

Btw I never tried operating heavy machines, but I think I would do something stupid and chop my hand off haha. I also think it's better to be having fun while vaked, if you're bored it seems to me like it dies out quickly.

Konrad_Zuse,

Flyer

heavy machines such as bulldozers on ones own property is a gas, a log loader on the other hand is not, video game real life , so maybe careful with 'which' heavy equipment you choose.

Flyer,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Fear420; with respect, I find that the OP has made some good contributions, and this post is in the off topic lounge. Heck, I posted a thread about munchies and junk food, something that is off topic if ever there was one. I've also posted some info that I hope can help people from my 20 years as a lab tech.

Again, with respect and not slagging you.

Tom

(I like to play with my dogs, read on my Amazon Kindle and play Civ 3)

tdavie,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Fear I apologize, I was trying to comment on your post in the lightest manner I could, and coming from what I thought had stemmed this post. If I had seen the original I may have a different point of view. Thank you for pointing out that it had been edited. Again, my apologies, I try to stay pretty neutral here :lol: maybe it's a little paranoia ya know?

The_Other_Shoe,

stinkmeaner

Movies, PS3, Xbox360, Wii, dirtbike, fishing & anything outside like just laying by the pool or beach if the weather permits

LOL@StickyShisha

stinkmeaner,

aero18

vaporist
Oh and another thing I love to is to argue with religious people. Being stoned makes me more mild and sympathetic. As soon as it wears off though... their tails better be between their legs.

aero18,
Top Bottom