favorite single song?

Tramp

Right now- Mississippi - Train
yesterday- Stealin' - Uriah Heep
mornin'- The Calling - Santana/Clapton ('cus Thur special!)

Tramp,

bcleez

When you pick a favorite song, you should ask yourself, "If I was alone on an island for the rest of my life could I handle this song on repeat 24/7 until you die?" Or at least the song that would take the longest to drive you crazy.

This is the obvious best song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

bcleez,

the ob

all good in the hood.
bcleez said:
When you pick a favorite song, you should ask yourself, "If I was alone on an island for the rest of my life could I handle this song on repeat 24/7 until you die?" Or at least the song that would take the longest to drive you crazy.

This is the obvious best song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post that song.....

the ob,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Happycamper,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
lwien said:
jeffp said:

I always wondered where Glen Beck got his shtick.

Man, when I was a kid, I watched Soupy religiously. White Fang. :lol:

Wow, we are really dating ourselves here! I used to have lunch with Soupy every day.

There are just too many good songs out there to pick one. You would almost have to narrow it down to a specific era of time. And it might still be hard.

momofthegoons,

crawdad

floatin
yeah, this is impossible for me as well only because i do tend to have a different favorite single song from one year to the next, usually.

right now its "you lost the starlight in your eyes" by hammock. (song on youtube).

in terms of my favorite "sound" there are two that have remained since i was very very young to this day...either the ocean or wind passing through trees.

crawdad,

Plotinus

lwien said:
^^ Now THAT was nice..........

Thank you Plot.....

I've always thought that might be the most suitably named/written piece of music I know. It really does feel like the future - not in a cheesy Tron way, but in the sense that it seems to draw my inner eye forward, looking toward whatever's next.

That feeling is funny to me now because I've regularly listened to that song for years, yet it remains always one step ahead of me. That's why I choose it as the song I would take with me into the wilderness.

Plotinus,
Top Bottom