Favorite Salads.........

lwien

So I just vaked a Nevill's Haze/Skywalker OG combo......

Ummmm................... :o :o Zowie !

It's a gestalt. :)

lwien,

lwien

I really like Ceaser Salad.

Walnuts or Pralines/Gorgonzola/Cranberry's not to bad either. :)

lwien,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
OG Kush and Trainwreck worked well together. Smoked half a gram blend of each in a solo blunt about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Needless to say I was extra faded.

As far as actual salads go, Panera Bread has this BBQ chicken salad that is fucking amazing!

tranceporter,

crawdad

floatin
have not experimented too much with this but i once had a memorable experience by mixing up white widow with goo (indica)...i can recreate it but usually have to do quite a bit of a single strain. for me the general effect was that everything that was going on happened in steps, for example if i moved my hand i would only see segments of the movement, it was pretty wild. the rest is beyond explaining.

for eating salads, i love to use stuff out of my garden...very fresh so it has an incredible flavor, usually i have about 4 different lettuce varieties, 2-3 tomato types, some leaves from other edible plants and some home made dressing. the rest are nuts, seeds and dried fruits. and if i have it, BACON. not bacon bits, but BACON.

crawdad,

jimbo

winterize
Love salads! Last summer enjoyed mixing up sour diesel and double dutch,
for the past couple of weeks its been white rhino and white russian, good times :ko:

jimbo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
the spinach salad from ihop with honey mustard dressing and crispy chicken strips is quite delicious, and i've always been a sucker for a good caesar salad.

as far as the other salads go, i must say that cheese and blueberry is a great combo, (though i've actually never smoked blue cheese, go figure)

stroh,

Purple-Days

The Glasgow Salad looks awesome.

German Potato Salad (bit of vinegar and bacon (caraway?)... i think...)

Really my favorite is a nice mixed greens salad with my uncle Bill's* Russian Bleu Cheese dressing. He had a restaurant and a Russian dressing the Blue Cheese and spice adds are mine. Easy camp dressing, add what you like I'll try to find it and post here. :cool:

Purple-Days,

eddyfrancis

I really like Trainwreck and Flo. They compliment each other nicely in both taste and effect.

eddyfrancis,

Qbit

cannabanana
I found a very nice recipe that any vego/hippy/health-nut type would approve of:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brown-Rice-Lentil-Salad/Detail.aspx

I've been making a bit of it here and there as daytime grazing food (I found it when I was looking for a recipe that was both delicious and high in fibre). While I'm not a total health freak, I do like most of my food to be nutritious and well-rounded. But it has to be tasty - I'm no masochist.

With this salad, I have to be careful not to eat too much, as those green lentils have truckloads of fibre in them (about 30%). The vast majority of people don't get their recommended 35g (1.2oz) of fibre a day, but with this recipe I have eaten double that amount per day for several days, which isn't healthy either.

PS I recommend a good handful of parsley rather than the tablespoonful as per the recipe.

Qbit,

SmokingElectricity

Purple-Days said:
German Potato Salad (bit of vinegar and bacon (caraway?)... i think...)

that's that shit :brow:

my grandma makes the best. little bit of pepper too. can't wait till the bbq on monday. :p

SmokingElectricity,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Chicken Ceaser salads are good on hot afternoons. beats the hot stve being on!

nao12000,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lwien said:
I really like Ceaser Salad.

Walnuts or Pralines/Gorgonzola/Cranberry's not to bad either. :)

I agree re: Ceaser Salad, it's just about damn near perfect.

jeffp,

lwien

^^ Went to this high-end restaurant a few times where they actually hand made the salad AND the dressing at your table. Egg yolk, anchovy paste, grated parmesan cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, fresh squeezed lemons, etc, etc. Man..............soooooo good.

lwien,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Weed wise it has got to be a Blueberry/Northern Lights combination. Heavy Indica and smells like sweet Pine-Sol (if that makes any sense).

Food wise it has got be be something called called Salad Olivieh. It's Iranian (or Persian most Iranians would say?). A fancy chicken salad and I can eat it by the lb.

http://mypersiankitchen.com/salad-olivieh/

I'm also partial to Thai Mangoe salads and Waldorf Salad.

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom