thanks for the close up :|

I like pizza, I like bagels,
I like hot dogs with mustard and beer
I'll eat eggplant,
I could even eat a baby deer
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!
Who's that baby deer on the lawn there?

:goat:

who wants to guess that quote^? ill provide the sound bit with it if you get it correct :cool:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Hennessy1414 said:
I like pizza, I like bagels,
I like hot dogs with mustard and beer
I'll eat eggplant,
I could even eat a baby deer
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!
Who's that baby deer on the lawn there?

who wants to guess that quote^? ill provide the sound bit with it if you get it correct :cool:
Homer J. Simpson (the food critic)? clip please... :) (looks like someone beat me to the punch, but they did not add favorite foods/disregarded the topic of the thread, and therefore it doesn't count :p).

Although it seems impossible to pick just one favorite food, there are many that I crave after a nice vape session.

Sometimes (after a nice vape session) I crave creme brulee, ben n jerry's ice cream, or chocolate.

Sometimes I crave curry dishes, dim sum, sushi, ribs, or lobster/crablegs.

Sometimes I crave a nice barleywine/imperial stout black'n'tan or a cask-strength islay scotch and mineral water on the rocks.

However, after indulging in any of the delicacies listed above, there is one thing that I consistently hunger for (more vapor! :lol: ).

Whatever your favorite foods are, please enjoy them in moderation and use caution when mixing them. :D

Progress,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Lou Malnati's sausage and mushroom deep dish pizza with a good red (chianti or Barbera d'Asti)

Chicago style hot dogs

italian beef dry with sweet peppers and gardiniera

gyros

chocolate covered macaroons

plums, apples

kung pao beef

curry chicken

kabob sandwich

Floridas' Natural limeade

steak

chucku,

Qbit

cannabanana
Thai red curry with chicken, capsicum and pineapple. :cool: The well rounded mix of flavours and textures is given a spicy kick, and gives me a serious rush when I'm vaped. Very satisfying.

I have also been drinking a lot of strong loose-leaf Chinese green tea. Together with the vapour I get a lovely buzz. Smooth and floaty - kinda feels like 'gliding'. :cool:

Qbit,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
fucking anything haha

hella different munchies from amoking too

Actually you know what's dope about vaping is the high does't go away when you grub out like it does when you're smoking so you don't have to constantly battle your munchies.

bluntfaced,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
not just when vaped, but i wanna plug my new favorite pizza.
Local place calls it the "Aloha", basically just a hawaiian + bacon and pulled pork.
It's even better with the pulled pork, but can substitue sausage and it still works.

hawaiian + extra meats > regular hawaiian (which is already awesome)

rabblerouser,

StickyShisha2

well i haven't tried that one, but the fake sushi i did try wasn't bad. it was made of mostly agar agar. and had real rice.

StickyShisha2,

stuartambient

StickyShisha said:
well i haven't tried that one, but the fake sushi i did try wasn't bad. it was made of mostly agar agar. and had real rice.

i used to love all that mock food, mock steak , mock chicken, mock duck all made from whey, rice, agar agar. It was pretty tasty.

stuartambient,
Top Bottom