Favorite Desktop E-Nail Setup

strictly vapor

Hey guys, just looking for leads on a high quality e-nail setup for at home.

Of top consideration would be any off-gassing from the coils and if this is an issue with some coils, or if they are all more or less equal, and if some brands offer higher quality materials than others.

It looks to me that most devices are digital - do some maintain a better control over the temperature than others? And are any brands to be avoided from the perspective of unpleasant odors from the hot parts or other offgassing, or any other issue?

I was leaning towards a hybrid nail - quartz bowl sitting on titanium - would the consensus lean towards this setup or is there a better one i am overlooking?

Thanks in advance!

strictly vapor,

AlphaDeltaF1

I don’t personally use an enail for dabbing. But I do use ball injector vape powered by an AUBER RDK300B (PID) and a cannabis hardware coil and handle.

The AUBER RDK300B is really the first PID built with consumers in mind, for example it has auto shut off timer, displays “hot” when shut off. Etc.

For the nail, I’d recommend cannabis hardware B2. The B2 serves as Both a vape for flower and dabs (and seems to really excel at both).

I also suggest go to Vgoodiez.com and they will get you set up and answer any questions (they’re also active on this forum).

Texus

Not sure if this falls into what you are considering, but you might want to consider induction options: Switch, Daab, Wand are the biggies in that space.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
As far as desktop e-nail set ups go I am very happy with my 30mm deepdish set up from @710Coils paired with a Disorderly Conduction controller, it's a high quality set up from a high quality member of this community! From my reading it doesn't seem like your going to gain much in the way of temp control going with one controller vs another but some may have more features, for example the Auber has auto shutoff while my Disorderly does not.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
For the nail, I’d recommend cannabis hardware B2. The B2 serves as Both a vape for flower and dabs (and seems to really excel at both).
Respectfully disagree; dab performance is lackluster (was gonna say lame but I'm feeling charitable) and flower performance is easily upstaged by the B1 (own both; B2 sits unused).

Scott @VGOODIEZ is the man, however; no argument.

OP, best find a dedicated dab setup (and don't succumb to anyone suggesting you drop a dab into the top of a ball vape; tried 1x and made a nasty difficult to recover from mess).

felvapes

Respectfully disagree; dab performance is lackluster (was gonna say lame but I'm feeling charitable) and flower performance is easily upstaged by the B1 (own both; B2 sits unused).

Scott @VGOODIEZ is the man, however; no argument.

OP, best find a dedicated dab setup (and don't succumb to anyone suggesting you drop a dab into the top of a ball vape; tried 1x and made a nasty difficult to recover from mess).
I have double deckered my weed with my baller (not a ch) - but I agree 150% that ballers are not how you dab if you really want to do so properly
Taste, hit, high, everything is better with a rig dedicated to dabs

I've not yet found a dual purpose rig that does both brilliantly
One or the other is good and then the other side lacks

Get a dedicated dab rig for sure
Dnail halo sic or the nimbus is good - they also have saphire if you have money
Puffco peak pro is great for dabs according to those I trust and have many rigs (also expensive)
Carta 2 has fans out there
I love my ispire Daab with a modded polished sic dish most often with easy maintenance and clean airpath
Even terp slerpers and blenders are tasty af I've been trying lately, cheap from the gate work well with a torch - or Shane from 710 on here has an ecoil version too - I think these bangers shit on the old bucket style
There also the pockety from jcvap that has been designed using the temp sensor heating like the peak pro - 50% off till November with code flnflx-50 is a good price too - won't win any beauty contests though lol
The qomo is a nice budget option

My halo sic was a main dab driver until I modded the Daab with a sic bucket
I was playing with the slurpers for a while as they are fun and tasty, but went back to the sic Daab for ease of use
I'm thinking of picking up the pockety just to try the puffco style chamber for a budget price

Top Bottom