Favorite activity while stoned?

skyline

I don't do this much, but longboarding/skating while high is extremely fun. I don't go down any crazy hills or anything while medicated though, it's just too dangerous. But just cruising around feels like flying on a magical cloud when you're in that state of mind. :tup:

Kid_Goku_and_Nimbus_by_eggmanrules.png

skyline,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
hugeeee +1 for skyline on longboarding/skating while stoned. i have recently started longboarding, going on about two months now, and it is extremely relaxing while stoned. cruising around and carving a bit feels like you're on a cloud. i definitely don't go any faster than like 15-20mph if im stoned and longboarding. its just not safe and scares the poo out of me :ko:

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: skyline

Jdog

So I found a filled oil cartridge under my bean bag. Yeah, it's new! Got the new rubber cap and everything....
Looks like I win today!
Already got my head in the clouds ;P

Jdog,

xivyx420

Watching a movie that I saw sober (gives a new perspective on it!), cooking, cleaning, working, anything! Everything seems better stoned, it gives me more concentration and creativity

xivyx420,

KeepItLit

my favorite activity while stoned would have to be playing video games.. nothing but COD when I'm stoned lol

KeepItLit,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Swimming stoned. Like a hundred rivers of awesome caressing your every pore. Yes, I'm high as I type this, why do you ask?

Oh, and stoned sex. Nothing - and I mean nothing - is better.

JeeSee,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My absolute favorite would be getting blitzed (not just high, not just stoned, blitzed - we've all been there ;)) and just start watching documentaries on space with a buddy.
You get about 10 minutes in before some part of the awesomeness of astronomy blows your friggin mind.

There's so much beauty out there that is so greatly unappreciated...
I could spend days just looking over hubble photos...

Thank you Science :science:

Then, by the end of it, you can start contemplating all the awesomeness you just absorbed with your buddy.

Then Video games...
I likes me some games at the best of times (I've spent more on Games/consoles than all of my vapes/glass combined... Hell, I've spent more on the PS2, and I've spent less on that than on the PS3... Games can be expensive:lol:), but games while high is awesome.

It feels that much more immersive, I just sorta become "one" with the game, I'm not pressing R1 to trigger the little guy on the big screen to do something, I'm frantically running around, trying to shoot a mercenary in the face before he shoots me :D

Last, but certainly not least, playing with pets.
Pets are awesome.
Pets while high are the fucking bomb :D (except my cat, I swear she can tell when I'm high, she always seems grumpy at me when I'm high:shrug:)

Honorable Mentions:
Having a shower
Cleaning up (I'm lazy as hell normally, but every now and then when I'm baked I just get this urge to clean...)
Consuming Food (:popcorn:)
Watching Movies/TV

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Vicki

Sallypants

Running, having sex, playing bejeweled blitz on my ipad, taking photos of my cats, having sex, sex

Sallypants,

KeepItLit

my new thing to do is play pipe roll on the ipad haha... i can get stuck on that game for days when im high

KeepItLit,

vapirtoo

Sunrise, canoe, mist rising from the water, 20 strokes, glide and pull on the LB... heaven. :mflb: :love:

vapirtoo,
Reactions: SD_haze
Top Bottom