Fan Like Vapes

deadlyiest

Just curious if there is any vapes that blow through water tools? If not if there is vapes that are a good price that blow into something else (i cannot do suction myself due to a surgery)

deadlyiest,
Reactions: C No Ego

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Arizer's fans are too weak to blow through water. I tried and had to make the water level touch the slits to make at least some airflow go through. It's just a "computer fan" inside Arizer desktops. I think the Volcano is still the best choice for a bag vape. That vape has a high power aquarium pump in there to blow the air, which is literally made for blowing air through water.

Vaporware

There are also gravity bongs that will pull from any vape you can connect to glass and push it back out to you. If you look at them and like that option you can choose almost any vaporizer you want.

Not everyone likes them, and if you let them pull vapor for too long you can get too much for most people to take at once, but it *sounds* like a good option for someone in your situation.

Maybe some people who have actually used them would like to offer their opinions?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Having been in exactly the op's position,unable to suck at all I used the volcano.
The last two times I broke vertebrae in my spine the bags were my only option.
Hell when breathing itself is extremely painful you can't take added anything.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
A simple design like this could work for any vape. I assisted with inhaling from it but you can just have it easily blow into your mouth. Although maybe you wanted to use existing hardware.

Last edited:
Top Bottom