EZ Vape vs. Magic Flight Launch Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
SmokingElectricity said:
@max

i'm not attacking nothing. i'm giving the man my opinion.

let me rephrase it...

the unit i owned did the job it was meant to do, but i felt the product was unsafe. the wire of the unit is was very frail and thin. the electronics were not separate from the airflow, this bothers me. so did the plastic housing. the temp gauge was very inaccurate. the highest i could go on the unit without it combusting was 222F.

so in the end i can only comment on the unit i owned. did the product work. yes it did. not too well but it somewhat did the job it claimed, and if effeciency does not matter, then by all means this might be the vape for you. but sadly this was not the right vape for me. if this was my first vape, i may have been put off vaporizers all together. i'm not knocking the maker either. everybody is different and everybody likes different things.but in the long run [and i'm pretty sure you agree with me on this]

MFLB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Easy Vape
That's a lot different than calling a particular model garbage, so if you're going to offer your opinion, take the time to say what you've just said. Don't label every Easy Vape out there as junk. Many people have been satisfied with it, and it's not fair to call 'em all garbage. We're here to supply good info, so don't shortcut the advice.

One of the big issues with these cheap box vapes is that they're not consistent from one unit to another, and they can be very inaccurate as far as display settings, etc. But the plastic housing and using up herb fast aren't issues with this model. The first doesn't matter, and the 2nd is just a matter of being careful of your temp setting. If you find a good temp setting that works for you, then it burns up your herb the next time you use the same setting, either your draw speed is night and day different, or there's something wrong with the unit. And at least the Easy Vape has a warranty, although I'd get that in writing from the seller before buying one. As for vapor path, almost all box vapes have exposed electronics in the path. That's why an upscale box design like 7th Floor has, gets a big edge. Only the heater element and glass are in the vapor path. Some metal too, of course, but it's not an issue at vaping temps.

if this was my first vape, i may have been put off vaporizers all together
Others have used the same model and been converted 100% to vapor. Some get a better vape, and I'm sure some have been OK with the EV long term. My first vape was the crappy BC Vaporizer. I got headaches from trying to suck vapor out of that thing, but as bad as it was, it still converted me to vapor. I was motivated to switch though. Others have to be blown away by a good vape to convert. People are different. That's why it's important to try and figure out what the vapor newbie is after, and give some detailed info. Turn your 2nd effort into your 1st and and you'll do much better at attaining the standards we're looking for here, as far as advice. ;)

max,

ClownBaby

Cat Enthusiast
Ok, so I emailed Chris from vapeworld the other day, and this is the deal he's offering:

$80 for the Magic Flight Launch Box, with free shipping
OR
$95 for the Magic Flight Launch Box + Extra Battery Pack (2) + Large 4-piece Grinder, free shipping

both are awesome deals! I'm leaning toward the $95 package myself. I just thought I'd let you guys know in case there are any other prospective buyers out there thinking about ordering...talking to Chris was definitely a good idea! I couldn't be happier right now.

ClownBaby,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
hey clownbaby, what part of florida are you from? im in sarasota myself. also isn't your avatar that guy from the "ancient aliens" special on the history channel? that stuff blows my mind.

also i dont have either vape but id recommend the launchbox.

kind of wish i would have got the launch box instead of my iolite for portable vaping, but it is what it is.

gettin lifted,

ClownBaby

Cat Enthusiast
i'm from Orlando, but go to school in Gainesville (which has awesome bud btw, so much better than the stuff back home). both are pretty fun places to be :cool:

and yeah lol, good eye... i just love his "i am SOO high right now" expression :lol:

i know a guy who has an iolite also btw, he says he doesnt really like it, something about it not getting him high at all...hope youve been having better luck with it though!

ClownBaby,

gman420

Had to join forum to put in my 2 cents,

I have LB, # 2 1st worked ok for a few months and went down hill, text Blissville and sent 2 pics of LB and serial # and sent new one that day, after received new one cleaned and returned old one, and it works great. you have to grind to fine powder as stated above and Batteries make a differance, currently running 4 Duracell 2650s anld thats all a heavy medicater needs, best desciption I've heard is hit it like your sipping tea and it works like any thing I've tried,

My nephew has a E-Z Vape.V2 seen it from $119.00 on ebay to $200 local and it works very good and has electronic temp control and 3 speed fan with remote control whip and bags w/mouthpiece (my favoite way to vape short of my LB :mflb:

gman420,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
ClownBaby said:
i'm from Orlando, but go to school in Gainesville (which has awesome bud btw, so much better than the stuff back home). both are pretty fun places to be :cool:

and yeah lol, good eye... i just love his "i am SOO high right now" expression :lol:

i know a guy who has an iolite also btw, he says he doesnt really like it, something about it not getting him high at all...hope youve been having better luck with it though!

ya we have some great bud down here as well. im just about an hour south of tampa/st pete if youre unfamiliar with sarasota. everyone i buy weed from gets their supply from either tampa or miami. either way its always pretty bomb.

my iolite works just fine and gets the job done. your friends unit may be defective. it just seems to me that it has a less desirable hit to it. i have to suck on it like crazy to get a good hit. but that could all be in my head. i guess im just too used to vapor bonging with my ssv. talk about blowing clouds.:)

i was gonna go to UF myself in gainesville, but since theres a USF branch here in town i decided to stay here. (not to mention its much cheaper to live here then in g-ville.) my girl and i only pay 700 a month in rent for our two bedroom condo. got to love this down economy, a few years ago it would probably have been like at least 1100 a month. also nice that are parents live in town so we can go over and raid their fridge. its win win.

gettin lifted,

piod

i guess this thread convinced me into buying the MFLB.

Only the shipping to Belgium is going to be a bitch :

piod,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom