Extreme Whip Elbow Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredsnowvapeherb

While using my extreme in bag mode I generally always use the elbow, and i get about 2 bags of quality visible vapes.

In Whip mode however when using the elbow, I usually set it at about 190-200 leave it sit in their for at least 5 mins. I always seem to get one Massive epic blast that almost has me coughing, however after that initial hoot it seems their is nothing more to be had even with a stir/repack.

Anyone else experience these same results?
Any tips to get 3-4 big hoots from an elbow?
How often do you stir? Do you pack the Cyclone at all?
:peace:

~~~
Yes this topic has been covered in different forms at certain points through out the extreme thread, but its time for a fresh discussion on the topic, considering people have become more experienced and we have a handfull of new extreme users.

shredsnowvapeherb,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I do like to put a small amount in the cyclone at the same time, maybe the same amount as the elbow. Then, after two to three big puffs (at least 8mins for preheat) Turn temp up 10 degreesi drop the contents to the cyclone, stir, and use a kindof whip mouth suction in combination with the fan (on level 2) to suck a clump of herb back into the ellbow while hitting. This is usually near 6 hits for average herb.

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom