Extreme Vaporizer portable power supply....any users?

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Just curious to find out if anyone has used a portable power supply for the Extreme/Extreme-Q. I know that it needs a 19V output at 3.0A maximum, and was looking at this model of battery;

http://cgi.ebay.com/20000mAh-Portab..._Batteries?hash=item2c51c82555#ht_94368wt_941

I was primarily thinking of using it while camping (not that you could call a motorhome camping :)), and only if we were at a non serviced site. We've got a generator that can supply power, but until I know what the gas mileage of the motorhome is, I'm hesitant to use the generator. I'm trying to figure things out before camping/RV'ing season begins.

Any idea of the length of useage for the stand Arizer battery (an 8800 mah hour battery I believe)?

thanks for any advice, and yup, I did search and read here, but I can't find any threads where someone has actually used the battery on the E/E-Q.

Tom

tdavie,
I wouldn't waste my money on the battery pack , I would just get a power inverter that plugs into a cigarette lighter or just use the generator I'm sure you could pack a small gas can to power the generator

BcBud420,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
BcBud420 said:
I wouldn't waste my money on the battery pack , I would just get a power inverter that plugs into a cigarette lighter or just use the generator I'm sure you could pack a small gas can to power the generator
Thanks, I hadn't thought about using an inverter and running off the cigarette lighter. The generator runs off the gs tanks, so there wouldn't be a need to pack a gas can. Besides, my gf tells me I'm not trusted around combustibles :) The inverter idea will work I think because the RV has 2 deep cycle batteries.

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

vape4life

Banned for life
I use a 400w inverter in my car. The original v-tower classic worked pretty good, but needed to heat up for a pretty long time, and i kept it on 5. With the Extreme (havent tested the Q yet), the inverter would only work when the car was running. Once i'd turn off the engine, the extreme would shut off.

I just got a battery...it's charging...will let you know how it performs. I believe it's good for about 8 bags with the E.

vape4life,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
vape4life said:
I just got a battery...it's charging...will let you know how it performs. I believe it's good for about 8 bags with the E.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Is this the 'standard' battery from Arizer/Rockwise, the 8800 mah hour one, or something different? I haven't tried using bags yet because I left the E at my gf's house for the week.

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

Raf007

Retailer
I have read somewhere, but I can't remember where, that it is supposed to run during 48 hours if you don't use the fans, and a few bags indeed if you do.

Raf007,
Top Bottom