Extreme Vaporizer - is warranty support good from Arizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wombatcat

I bought this the same date I joined here in April last year.
I operate at highest temp 260 C and fan of 3.

Am having an issue with the plastic because of my high temp operation.

So far I am not sure about their support, but threads I read on the company, Arizer, is very
good here. Am crossing my fingers.

wombatcat,

stinkmeaner

Can you elaborate for everyone on the issues you have had with the plastic?

I'm sure they will help you out, every customer service story I have read seems positive. But don't blame your operating practices for any problems you have with the device, if they have problems at high temps they should have used higher grade plastic, and insulation materials or set a lower maximum temperature for it.

stinkmeaner,

wombatcat

They replaced my unit. I used the cyclone bowl alot and liked to stir in between vapes. So, I was always pulling it off when it was on high heat. I don't know if anyone has noticed but the cyclone bowl will stick to the heating element when on high heat (not all the time but a lot and this is normal for glassware connections). My constant yanking at the bowl to remove it eventually broke some plastic inside. Because I used it within parameters of normal, they replaced.

Right after receiving the new Extreme unit, I found a tip recommended by someone here. They said to use the elbow adapter and fill the screen instead of the cyclone bowl. THIS REALLY MAKES EXTREME WORK BEST FOR ME. No more fussing with cyclone bowl. I can easily remove the elbow adapter when reloading and it never gets stuck. Very thick vape. I wish this was the standard way we were instructed to use Extreme.

wombatcat,

max

Out to lunch
I wish this was the standard way we were instructed to use Extreme.
It wasn't designed for elbow loading, and not everyone chooses to use it that way. The cyclone bowl is great for being self stirring too. A hard puff or two usually does an excellent job of stirring. You must be loading a lot if manual stirring was needed.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom