Extreme q questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ty14

Tyler
I'm looking to get my first desktop vape, i own a mflb and i love it to death and now i'm ready to convert to vapeing only :ko:... Idc about the warranty, i don't want to pay full price for that model, so my question is i saw some on ebay from the seller myrubberneck for 165... Is everything legit from this seller or what? Nycdiesel told me to double check with you guys..

All help is appreciated!

ty14,

ty14

Tyler
Can you tell me a good place to buy on ebay where i can pay around 170 or 180 max for it? Idc about the warranty but i don't wanna get fucked out of accessories or any of the necessity's. I'm not gonna pay 300 bucks for that model, if it comes down to it i'll just buy da buddha on ebay for 165..

ty14,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Most of the ebay sellers are legit. I've bout Qs from a few of them and you can save some money that way. Just be careful to check their feedback, and don't use the myrubberneck guy and you should be fine.

Stu,

ty14

Tyler
Do you know which ones have discreet shipping? Or if they'll put fragile stickers on the box? No need for boxes showing up at my house with fragile stickers on it that's obvious to the unwanted eye that its paraphernalia

ty14,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'd be comfortable with that one, sure.

And they have always come packaged discreatly with no glass warnings. You should be fine.

Stu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom