Extreme Q or Volcano classic (possibly digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwdrummer

So im in the process of deciding on a vaporizer. Ive used both vapes and really love the balloon aspect of each vapes. I found a digital volcano for 300 and another classic for around the same price. My question is that if I can get a extreme q for half the price, would getting the volcano at 300 be worth the extra price?

dwdrummer,

Nosferatu

I personally dislike the Q alot, I would recommend Zephyr ion but if you can get Volcano for 300...

Nosferatu,

max

Out to lunch
A Digit for $300? If it works that's a steal. I'd pay that and I don't even want a 'cano. :lol:

If you're going to use bags and can get a 'cano that cheap, I'd jump on it. The E has the advantage of being a dual mode model, but if you're not going to use direct draw, there's really no point in getting it.

if I can get a extreme q for half the price
If you mean $150, I don't know where you'd get one that cheap. Arizer certainly wouldn't cover it under warranty. Where do you come up with these prices? Are you buying out of the trunk of someone's car?

max,

max

Out to lunch
If you can get a Digit for $300 I'd go for it. You could probably use it for a couple of years and then resell it for more than that. The Extreme, at $155 on eBay will not be covered under warranty by Arizer. They're cracking down on resellers. Personally, I think that vape companies who allow their products to be sold by anyone and everyone for years, and then come out and say that only buyers from authorized resellers are covered, are not being ethical, but that's the way it is. That eBay seller is shoveling some shit too, claiming you get a lifetime warranty. That's only on the heating element.

"We now require an Authorization Number and receipt copy for warranty service. Sellers under MAP will be pointed out and noted that we don't honor the warranty on your discounted stock."

max,

dwdrummer

I ended up going with a Volcano Classic that I found on Craigslist for 280$ :o ! I thought it was a good deal just with resale value alone. Hits are damn good! I actually had the Extreme vape once and it was a good deal for the money but the volcano i must say is on another level of quality. Very happy! :D

dwdrummer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom