extreme accesories

gotlucy

if i want a more concentrated vapor, i need the elbow joint-- is this an extra accesory?

do i need an extra accesory to hook the extreme up to a water filtration device?

gotlucy,

Durden

I am Jack's title
The extreme comes with 2 elbow joints in the package, one for the whip and one for the bag function. You can use the 2 connectors on both ends of one tube to go straight from the extreme to an 18.8 mm water filtration device.

Durden,

gotlucy

thanks!!

where did you buy yours? vapeworld looks like a good place. and i've heard good things about the customer service too.

gotlucy,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I bought mine at Dieselvapors and delivery was quick, haven't had a need for customer service so can't comment on that. The sites that give discounts to FC members are the best places to start looking :2c:, there is a sticky about this in the General Vaporization Discussion Room that's updated regularly that I suggest you check out :peace:

Durden,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
when i've broken elbows for my extreme, i always ordered from vapeworld. they are an FC sponsor and offer free shipping and discounts for FC members. you really can't be that. i always put a good word in for them because i feel that they do a lot for the vapor community. :2c:

illadelph,

gotlucy

i am ordering from vape world. the CS so far has been great. looking forward to it!

gotlucy,
Top Bottom