Extracting CBDa thread/ benefits of CBDa thread

MinnBobber

Since recent research is showing that CBDa is an extremely effective medicine with great bioavailability, we really need a CBDa extract thread to discuss ways to harvest/ use without CBDa decarbing into CBD.

What methods do you suggest for getting maximum CBDa from CBDa rich strains, like all the legal CBD flower with less than 0.3% THC?

Is pressing CBD rosin at 175 F viable? I found an article on decarbing and CBDa decarbs MUCH slower that THCa. The 80 C decarb rate (176F) is a shallow dip, vs a sharp drop for THCa.
At 175 F rosin pressing, is rosin flowing?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5549281/

Is soaking CBDa bud in 160 F cream a good option?
This might be the easiest route for edibles in butterfat/cream.
Put a gram of CBDa bud in a hemp paper T-Sac tea filter and soak in cream or half & half
at 160 for 30 mins for a nice CBD a solution. Add some hot chocolate powder or whatever
for a CBDa treat.

In Israel, R. Mechoulam is indicating CBDa has much greater bioavailability and it might be prudent to
take advantage of this.

What low temp extraction methods would work best to harvest CBDa?

MinnBobber,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I always wonder when seeing all the new CBD products if decarboxylation is part of their process or they just don't know and market it regardless...
I've communicated with a few sources and basically got the stoner response , they did not know shit about CBD decarbed or not and claimed you cannot get high on it LOL....

C No Ego,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom