Evolver Hydratube-circ (showerhead perc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Decided to let this go, it's in excellent condition, and one of the early run Evolver Hydratubes that were made for the Cloud. Also included is the Deadfoot Designs Wood stand with 3 ELB spots. Asking $225 firm (includes insured priority shipping and paypal fees) Hard to let this go, it's a thing of beauty, so well made, thick glass, clean lines and welds. Paypal, US shipping only, no trades. PM if interested. Serious offers only please, sorry, no holds on this one.

Y5raVe4.jpg

AtA2cHQ.jpg

IcOMRVw.jpg

NZvlZt0.jpg

NIR49r2.jpg

ftjjwAK.jpg

cSAQDTn.jpg

**sorry for the bump, but I wanted to post that I will be away from home and computer access from Wed 7-17, till late Sunday 7-21** in case anyone is trying to contact me about this sale.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Sorry I didn't have this info in the listing, yes it pairs up with 18mm, bottom of piece is a female 18mm joint.

jambandphan03,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Can't believe noone snagged this up, or V&C's when it was posted for sale either! :shrug: If I weren't broke, and diverting potential funds towards more Cloud donations...I'd jump! Heck, I'd actually trade one of my FC bubblers for this if Jam (or vaped&confused) was looking for a trade.

Just don't see how this classic retired piece isn't moving.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Can't believe noone snagged this up, or V&C's when it was posted for sale either! :shrug: If I weren't broke, and diverting potential funds towards more Cloud donations...I'd jump! Heck, I'd actually trade one of my FC bubblers for this if Jam (or vaped&confused) was looking for a trade.

Just don't see how this classic retired piece isn't moving.
I actually did end up getting rid of mine. I traded it to another member that wanted it for use with his lsv. He was more than happy! They really are a great piece of glass. And built like an absolute tank!

SnidelyWhiplash

Hmm in your personal professional opinion, which is smarter... to buy this, or to spend 250 more on the new one? Or is this one more solid anyway? 5 hours to decide....

SnidelyWhiplash,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Put it this way, I too await the EVO and if I had the funds I would snatch this up in a fucking heartbeat!

mvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom