Evolver Hydratree for the Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
This is almost new and one of the first Evolver Hydratrees produced for use with the VXC Cloud. It has been used a few times by stonemonkey55 and myself. I got it directly from stonemonkey55. It works perfectly. It stands about 1" taller than the VXL HydraCirc.

If I look at it under intense light i can see one tiny surface blemish that I never noticed until looking at it super critically just now. I would guess it came from being scraped or rubbed against something. I also see a very slight hazing ring on the outside of the glass that is maybe 1/16" tall and wraps completely around the tube. It's at the level of the top of the bullet shaped glass in the upper chamber. It's hard for me to see how this could come from anything but the manufacturing process but I'm not sure.

Both of these "flaws" are not noticeable unless you hold the glass at just the right angle. If you look at the glass from a foot away it looks flawless. If you are looking really close you can see them.

The top arrow is of the hazy ring, the bottom arrows point to the blemish.

The same area with the flaws but w/out the light hitting just right to make them visible.

If you have OCD about flaws then skip this. If you want a Hydratree that looks new but isn't flawless (but performs flawlessly) then this might be for you.

I am asking $225 (what VXC will charge when they sell them individually) and I will pay shipping (up to $20) to a U.S. address. Ships from the SF Bay Area. Local pick-up is an option too. Packaged and shipped in the same box VXC uses. Prefer payment by PayPal, Amazon Gift Certificate or cash if local PU. I will consider other forms of payments but probably not trades.

Thanks!

VapeArts,
Reactions: vape4life

mephisto

I am interested, how does the piece function compared to the Hydracirc???
More or less drag?

mephisto,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Less drag, more of a glug, glug sort of bubbling. I have used the Hydracirc for months and prefer if a bit but they both work great and are extremely effective. Probably more accurate to say the Cloud is extremely effective through anything. :rockon:

P.S. I'm not implying that the Hydracirc has a lot of drag, it doesn't but IMO the tree has even less.

VapeArts,
Reactions: vape4life

mephisto

Thanks for the reply, I am going to stick with my Hydracirc. I like the drag it provides.
Best regards......

mephisto,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Would you take $150? Kinda' want a backup ... just in case!

mod note- please use PM to make offers.

JCat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom