• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Evolver HydraCirc 1.0 - $120

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought two hydracircs from Armin at Evolver and have decided I just need one since they're basically the same. This is the older style HT, one chamber and a nice circ to diffuse vapor. The piece has been used about 5 times since I received it and will be cleaned with ISO again before shipping. The only flaw I've found on this HT is a tiny air bubble on the lip of the mouthpiece (can be seen in third pic below), other than that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thing. The circ has 16 slits and provides great flavor. Bonus - comes with a Ryot AxePack.

Asking for $120, and that includes shipping to continental US and PayPal fees (will include tracking and insurance), PayPal only. I will ship it the day the money clears or the following business day if it's too late. It will be sent in the Ryot AxePack in a box and surrounded with packing peanuts/bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery. PM if you'd like to see more pics. Thanks for looking.

NakCSH4.jpg

sTPOiDE.jpg

P7Nw4lR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom