EVO, VapCap & MFLB

aspire2b

Hi everyone,

Well, I think I've made up my mind. Currently have a MFLB and looking for something a bit fuller to completely fuck the combustion!

I'd really appreciate any advice or information you care to share. Im after something safe, reliable that packs a punch. Solo use with dry.

For my main piece, i'm going to go with a desktop just now as they seem like an easier choice, namely the EVO.

Am I right in thinking this is THE desktop unit? A safe bet? Are there any drawbacks to the EVO? Am I too eager yet?

On the portable front, a VapCap to assist the MFLB. They seem to be reliable little numbers free from electrickery. As long as one can get on with it. i.e. draw resistance and combustion.

I need to do a bit more research on the portable front before pulling the trigger on something like the DIQ/PAX/FF2/etc.

Thanks everyone, again really appreciate it!

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I've never used the EVO, but I have been considering buying one as well. As a crippled, weak klutz, I worry about the EVO having one very important glass part that can easily break in (or out of) the hands of someone like myself. (I can't really remember how it feels to not be a klutz.)

Aimless Ryan,

Sketch420

Just my 2 cents but I'd you are worried about breakage I would highly recommend one of the many different log vapes. I really like my enano by epicvape, I haven't dropped mine bit heard of ppl doing so with no issues. It can be a light hit, or turn up the heat and it'll hit like a freight train.:D Good luck.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@trustyone, I've dropped my Homegrown Log and as @Sketch420 says logs are pretty tough, not much to go wrong in them.

If you are worried about the Vapcap draw then spend the extra and go for a Ti model and make sure and get a reasonable lighter for it.

Not tried the Evo but lot of people like them.

As for the 'buying' from some one reliable in the UK. May be a case of buying from whom ever has stock.
@VapeFiend.com are showing the Evo and they will look after you if there are any problems, but no VC's.

Not much can go wrong with the VC so most UK vendors with stock would be okay.
Or buy direct from @VapCap it's usually a week to ten days shipping and great CS.

Good to see another UK vaper here, the VC will deliver that 'punch' you're after.

PeteSeattle

I have an EVO and had used that when I want to hang out for a while in my vaping room. But I like to change things up so I've been chilling with my Omni. I was switching back and forth.

Now, I have started using a water adapter and haven't touched my EVO.

Sketch420

Oh ya. Forgot about VC because I typed while working, but you really can't go wrong with them. And they really can't mess up at all as long as you heat them properly. The draw is a bit tight, but the hit they deliver is worth every penny I paid for them. The Omni seems to be the end all because you can get a looser draw but still a lung choking hit. It's about as close as you can get to a joint or use it thru water and it can easily whitewall your water utensil. Besides when I'm in a crowd it is my number 1 daily driver. I really haven't even looked at other vapes in a while because it has everything I'm after. But it's nice to have a desktop and a travel buddy.

I'm sure whichever you choose you'll be happy as the ones you listed ate great choices.

PeteSeattle

it can easily whitewall your water utensil. Besides when I'm in a crowd it is my number 1 daily driver. I really haven't even looked at other vapes in a while because it has everything I'm after. But it's nice to have a desktop and a travel buddy.
Exactly! I was blown away the first time I used the VC with water. You ain't kidding about whitewall.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I say you can't go wrong with a log like the E-Nano or an Evo for a desktop. If you're going to be using it dry mostly I would say the log might be the better choice but it comes down to personal preference. If you got an Evo you might be tempted to use water more too...

VapCaps are great portables, every single model. I would also look into the Sticky Brick Junior/OG Sticky Brick for portables. They offer bigger and more flavorful hits than VapCaps in my opinion, but they are not as small or portable, especially the OG. It is more like a cordless desktop. That is still something pretty awesome, especially for situations like camping. The Junior is pocketable but still has some heft to it.

The VapCap has the click which makes it easier to learn how to use it. The Sticky Brick vapes don't have an indicator to help with the vaporization process. They are still fairly easy to learn, but not as easy as VapCaps. They are very similar to the ritual of combustion, because you are using the torch to heat the intake as you draw.

little maggie

There really is no such thing as "the desktop". One of the vapcaps is an easy choice for a portable. I think the newer omni's are very good- the original which I recently gave away was not as good as some of the other vapcaps.
In terms of a desktop what exactly are you looking for? Log vapes are simple to use. The woodscent which is a new one, actually uses the vapcap without the cap as it's stem so to me it's a great desktop/portable combo. The logs are pretty unbreakable and just plug and use. Still there are other good desktops. Can you say what your criteria is for a desktop.

aspire2b

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful suggestions, advice & information!!

I finally pulled the trigger and went for a Dynavap 'M' and Cloud EVO from the equally wonderful @VapeFiend, fantastic customer service but I'll post a review to show off when I get my new apparatus.

This truly is an amazing forum, possibly the best I've been on, for this i'm grateful. I've found my new home :D if you'll have me?!

Top Bottom