EVERYTHING you wanted to know about.......Farts.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
For one, it blows my mind that I actually read this whole thing. But it has confirmed for me that men are more proud of their farts than woman (something that I've suspected for a long time) and made me very thankful that my anus isn't located next to my mouth! :lol:

How do you find this stuff? :cool: And why? :lol:

momofthegoons,

lwien

:lol::lol:

You think that's odd?

So now we have mom running around etching flys in every toilet in the house.......... lol.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well, don't put it past me. I just finished cleaning three bathrooms and I'm pretty fed up with the lack of aim. I might dry off a spot on each toilet and get a black permanent Sharpie out. Either that or give my husband and son a Cheerio every time they go in the bathroom and tell them to put it in the toilet and aim to hit it! :lol:

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
Well, don't put it past me. I just finished cleaning three bathrooms and I'm pretty fed up with the lack of aim. I might dry off a spot on each toilet and get a black permanent Sharpie out. Either that or give my husband and son a Cheerio every time they go in the bathroom and tell them to put it in the toilet and aim to hit it! :lol:
I dated a lady once who was divoriced but had three teenaged sons that she was raising by herself. She really didn't have any house rules except one and that was that EVERYONE must sit down on the toilet when they had to pee. When she first told me this, I was like.......... :rolleyes: . But then when I sent up my empathy radar, it kind of made sense.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: My good friend has her husband and sons doing that. (if you were from this area, I'd be wondering...) We tried to talk my husband into it, but it's a no go. I think he feels it threatens his masculinity.

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
How do you find this stuff? :cool: And why? :lol:
stumbleupon.com

Very fun site that brings up all kinds of stuff. Highly recommended.

btw, tell your husband that if he feels more masculine by standing up to take a pee, that he'll feel like Superman if he stands up while he's taking a dump. ;)

(Especially if he strikes the Superman pose with hands on hips along with that look of determination while his cape is flying in the breeze. Ya just have to have a fan in every bathroom for the full affect. )

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
btw, tell your husband that if he feels more masculine by standing up to take a pee, that he'll feel like Superman if he stands up while he's taking a dump.

(Especially if he strikes the Superman pose with hands on hips along with that look of determination while his cape is flying in the breeze. Ya just have to have a fan in every bathroom for the full affect. )
:lmao: You're killing me. I'm actually going to try that line on him next time the subject comes up.

momofthegoons,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
There was a book that was short lived on the shelves about 25 years ago that I didn't buy that I should have bought; I've not seen it around since, called "The Joys of Flatulence."

jeffp,
Top Bottom