Everclear for ABV

LSD Kool Aid

Anyone know legality in MA? I travel between MA, NH, ME quite often so all would be acceptable. The only resource I can find is wiki which says all three states are illegal. Can anyone confirm this? Have any suggestions on where to obtain everclear? Thanks

LSD Kool Aid,

MacRadish

LSD Kool Aid said:
Anyone know legality in MA? I travel between MA, NH, ME quite often so all would be acceptable. The only resource I can find is wiki which says all three states are illegal. Can anyone confirm this? Have any suggestions on where to obtain everclear? Thanks
I would confirm at a liquor store in each state.

You can obtain it at Morgans Liquors on the corner of Evans and Downing or at the Korean Liquor store on the corner of Downing and Hampden, in Denver CO.

MacRadish,

collegerower

Being from MA i was never able to find it. I would try e-mailing/calling everclear directly and asking?

collegerower,

LSD Kool Aid

Thanks for the help. I was actually thinking of emailing the company that makes it directly, I found their website. Also I found that site winechateau.com they wont ship to MA but they will ship to ME so I could easily have it shipped there. The bottle of everclear was about $18 and their cheapest shipping option was $16, so I'll think I'll email them before I pay that price + drive to Maine.

LSD Kool Aid,

ShatterWulf

Finding it online shouldn't be too tough; I live in Louisiana, they sell everclear in every liquor store.

ShatterWulf,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
if you are having trouble finding everclear, you can also use any clear booze with high alcohol content. When I cant find the everclear I will use Vodka. bit more water in it than ever clear, but you can still find some cheap vodka with high alcohol content.
The only reason I would recommend everclear over vodka is the amount of water contained within it. But if you cant get any, vodka or any high content grain alcohol will work just as well.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom