ever bought a vape from Rakuten.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meghan

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/ionvape...d-portable-vaporizer-kit-black/251917025.html

i found this site that is selling the vaporblunt 2.0 for about 150 dollars. seems too good to be true. would you trust them?

I ordered a Vapir N02 through Rakuten and had it delivered to a friend in Michigan. It arrived and everything worked out just fine. My friend is happy. :) Shipping took only 3 days.

Another time I purchased an item from Rakuten for a seriously too-good-to-be-true price. I was shipped a rare import CD instead of the item I thought I was buying. No biggie, I was offered an RMA by the seller, who said that Rakuten had gotten the listing wrong. Not the best experience, but not one without a solution offered, either.

Meghan,

max

Out to lunch
Rakuten is formerly Buy.com and is using the Amazon marketing plan, selling not only new products through their supply chain, but allowing independent sellers with new and used products, like with eBay. The lower than retail vapes are just more Amazon and eBay sellers using another selling source. It's not Rakuten you have to worry about, but the seller. The question is what kind of protection do they provide against getting ripped off? This is the area where eBay/PayPal excels, with their buyer protection.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I want buy.com back this new site that I can't spell sucks and the deals are not really deals. I think it was DV that also mentioned no warranty from rak or ebay. They didn't even mention amazon if it was them but it was one of the vape manufacturers.

Edit: to the poster that wanted the vaporblunt you can get it i think for that price in a few places even massdrop maybe but ask the company first if it is warrantied you don't have to say the price.

Dreamerr,

max

Out to lunch
I want buy.com back
I've bought from buy.com in the past (I'm a big price shopper), but it's been years since they had the best price on anything I was shopping for, so I don't miss the old site at all.

I think it was DV that also mentioned no warranty from rak or ebay. They didn't even mention amazon if it was them but it was one of the vape manufacturers.
DaVinci is one of the vape makers that does require you to buy from an authorized dealer to get warranty svc. and with low ball sellers (including those on Amazon) you trade savings on purchase price for warranty. To be safe you should always check with the manufacturer when trying to save money on the selling price, so you know what your warranty status is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom