Evaporated Green/Golden Dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK1893

Hey guys,

ive been thinking about this and thought id verify it here; what would a green/golden dragon made from everclear, then completely evaporated, leave behind? Hash oil? Super potent gunk?

Thanks,

Jeff

JeffK1893,

Frickr

it may be fine for cooking with, but i dont think i would try combusting or vaping it as the everclear has some residual sugars left over after evapin.

Frickr,
JeffK1893 said:
Hey guys,
ive been thinking about this and thought id verify it here; what would a green/golden dragon made from everclear, then completely evaporated, leave behind? Hash oil? Super potent gunk?
Thanks,
Jeff
I can tell you since I have some in front of me. I actually let it evaporate too long and it was a dark green film on the bottom of the beaker. I rehydrated it with a splash of Everclear and started swishing it around. Let it sit, swish a little, repeat and it wasn't getting it all off the bottom. I tipped it up so I could see the film and smudged a bit on the end of a cig.

It dried in the ashtray overnight and I smoked it this morning. Got a decent low-grade buzz that crept up on me before I vaped my first stem. Will have to experiment some more.:cool:

Howie Feltersnatch,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom