EpicVape E-Nano Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

Up for sale is a Walnut E-Nano vaporizer. It is roughly a month and a half old. It is in good condition and fully functional. The E-Nano has a couple of slight "dings" on the body along with a tiny mark of discoloration on the top of the unit. Please see the pictures for more details.

Here is what is included in this bundle:

E-Nano Vaporizer with power adapter
Glass stem with travel tube
18mm GonG Adapter
E-pick (not pictured in the bundle photo but shown in another)
2x EpicVape stickers
A few screens
Tote bag that holds all of this

Everything will be cleaned and sterilized prior to shipping. I am looking for $180 for this package. This price includes Paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping. I will ship to the lower 48 states. No PO Boxes. PM me or leave a message in this thread if you are interested.

s5i6uf.jpg

2vu0c9i.jpg

2qmg7sy.jpg

5yybrq.jpg

ncduso.jpg

5uoiu8.jpg

luvdavape

Would you consider selling without the 18mm GonG Adapter? My glass would need 14mm.

Curious why you're selling?

luvdavape,

mlo4sho

Would you consider selling without the 18mm GonG Adapter? My glass would need 14mm.

Curious why you're selling?

Yes I would consider selling without the GonG if you don't want it. I'm selling the E-Nano because it has not received much use lately and I'm trying to take care of some expenses by getting rid of some items.

mlo4sho,
Reactions: ogcook

mlo4sho

$175 shipped. Will consider some trades but mainly interested in a Pax, Inhalater or a Cloud (obviously would throw in $).

mlo4sho,
Reactions: ogcook

Enchantre

Oil Painter
2 minutes
Really? Huh, because mine takes nearly 10 minutes to get up to vaping temps, which I usually have at 6 to 7 on the dial.
However, I leave mine plugged in most of the time, so it's always ready to hit.

Enchantre,
Really? Huh, because mine takes nearly 10 minutes to get up to vaping temps, which I usually have at 6 to 7 on the dial.
However, I leave mine plugged in most of the time, so it's always ready to hit.
Then you didn't read the instructions :). I don't want to derail this thread further but I also want any prospective buyers to get the correct information.
Turn the Nano to 10 for 1.5 minutes, then down to your desired temp. Should be good to Vape in 2-3 minutes tops - and often less. That's been my experience anyways.

mlo4sho

Then you didn't read the instructions :). I don't want to derail this thread further but I also want any prospective buyers to get the correct information.
Turn the Nano to 10 for 1.5 minutes, then down to your desired temp. Should be good to Vape in 2-3 minutes tops - and often less. That's been my experience anyways.

This has been my experience as well. The E-Nano does have a very quick heat up time. I would say 2-3 minutes is sufficient especially if you are heating it up at max temperature.

mod note: Bumps are allowed for price drops ONLY. Do not abuse this rule. Any post that is not answering a question regarding an item will be considered a bump.

mlo4sho,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom