enano or lsv?

joker123

Hello all, I'm looking for a new vape with a glass vapor path. I have my choices narrowed down to the lsv or enano. Is there anyone with experience with both vapes who can tell me the pros and cons of both units?

joker123,
Reactions: steama

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've never used a LSV, but I think LSV and E-Nano are actually very similar and the biggest difference is the size. That LSD is very much like a bigger E-Nano.
They are both ata a core a ceramic heating rod a with a Wattage control dial. E-Nano has the rod inside a little steel tube, LSV inside a bigger glass tube.
They both have a straight glass vaporpath that can connect to water tools.
Both vapes are housed in a cylindrical insulating body, LSV has a metal body with holes, E-Nano a layered metal-wooden one.
So if you are deciding between these two, it seems like you have already decided what kind of vape you want and only need to decide on the size factor.
The LSV is much bigger with a bigger bowl, while the Nano is very small with a tiny bowl, great for quick and compact personal use and microdosing.
With the LSV you can vape huge vbowl, while with Nano you can only put very little in the bowl, vape it and then realize it's enough and save your herb.

howie105

Got them both and use both regularly, the LSV is my big capacity multi person vape, while the Nano is my quick single user unit. That being said the LSV can do smallish loads (.10g) with a little tinkering and a few additional parts. If I had to give up one or the other vapes I would lose the LSV in favor of the Nano because of its edge in convenience. Bottom Line, either choice is a good one and it really comes down to preferences.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
and IMO LSV for flowers......E-nano for concentrates....
IMO they are both flower vapes. They both have the same flower vaping design.
But of course you can put concentrate pad in it. Or you can put a little bit of concentrate on a flower bed, and E-Nano could be a little better for that because of its size, if you meant it like that.
For concentrates you should get a concentrate vape, the E-nano is a small flower vape.

Alexis

Hard to find a better convective concentrate experience.
Yo brother! Im gonna try and make sure Vapecritic also picks up Sebastien's new concentrate bowl whennhe gets the whole Digi-Ti package.
I havent personally heard a word yet on it so Im really curious. I think Bud is well placed to shed some light on it and if it is any good as a convection dab option, also how it compares to the Ti enail config.

Looking ahead as well for myself. When I do get around to testing out (and who knows maybe switching to) rosin, I want some idea of the options.
But I like the sound of your dnail rig. I dont fuck about. Just tell me what is the best of the best and my arrow is aiming straight there, everything else shaping around!:tup:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I am not denying that nano can perform really well with concentrates if you get a good padding for it. It sure does, I sometimes sprinkle some kief on top of my flowers and it vapes that as well. Its small size makes it better for concentrates compared to other herbal convection vapes. But it's by desing a flower vape and imo deciding between those too based on concentrates is not really good distinction. If OP doesn't want to vape concentrates, then it shouldn't disquality the nano, because with its small size it can be much more comfortable and efficient personal herbal vape than LSV if you don't want to vape giant ammounts of flower.

Seek,
Reactions: Morty
Top Bottom