Enail coil size conundrum. .. Help!

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Hi guys and girls :wave: ... So i very fortuitously won a really nice enail on insta :rockon: and said enail comes with a 16mm coil.

Im in market for liger from a uk headshop but they only have the 20mm or flat coil compatible atm ... however their getting 16mm coil ligers in a couple of weeks.

Sooo .. do i get a 20mm liger and buy a 20mm or flat from another online shop (but lower quality coil) or wait for the 16mm liger?

Also aren't 16mm coils generally being phased out ... is this is a concern?

Any thoughts or comments greatly appreciated. .. cheers fc. :tup:

VapourHaze,

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
I haven't used the 16, but I have used the 20 & 30 quite a bit, and prefer the 20.
The 16 looks pretty small.
I would recommend picking up a 20mm coil and a 20mm Liger V3.

@mrbonsai420 has used them all three sizes extensively, perhaps he can chime in.

alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: Baron23

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hi guys and girls :wave: ... So i very fortuitously won a really nice enail on insta :rockon: and said enail comes with a 16mm coil.

Im in market for liger from a uk headshop but they only have the 20mm or flat coil compatible atm ... however their getting 16mm coil ligers in a couple of weeks.

Sooo .. do i get a 20mm liger and buy a 20mm or flat from another online shop (but lower quality coil) or wait for the 16mm liger?

If I were getting 1 it would be the 20mm Liger V3 . I use the 16mm on my travel rig but it's a bit small for a daily driver. The 30mm flat coil is fantastic, but I like the airflow qualities of the 20mm and it's a sufficient dabbing surface for my dabs.
IF you take big dabs or need a larger surface for things like dumping full melt go for the 30mm however ;)

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Silat

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

20mm will do you perfectly unless you are one of those that likes to dab .5 grams + at a time. :)
Get the SIC or Sapphire dishes. Forget the quartz.
Flat coil and 30mm is party size.

READ mrbonsai420's post (#3) as his advise is stellar.

Silat,
Reactions: Baron23

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, my final advise would to find a 20mm coil. They can be had for $40 or so. Then go with the 20mm Liger. AFTER that you can always just buy a 16mm bucket to add the V3 body you already own (Buckets can be interchanged) To use in a travel setup if you are so inclined! But if you dab standard sized dabs of Shatter/Wax/Rosin I would go with the 20mm and probably the Hurricane cap although the storm cell is no slouch.
Hell my fake Pukinbeagle Thermal P bubble cap works pretty damn well with my 20mm too!

mrbonsai420,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
So, my final advise would to find a 20mm coil. They can be had for $40 or so. Then go with the 20mm Liger. AFTER that you can always just buy a 16mm bucket to add the V3 body you already own (Buckets can be interchanged) To use in a travel setup if you are so inclined! But if you dab standard sized dabs of Shatter/Wax/Rosin I would go with the 20mm and probably the Hurricane cap although the storm cell is no slouch.
Hell my fake Pukinbeagle Thermal P bubble cap works pretty damn well with my 20mm too!

Thanks @mrbonsai420 much appreciated .. is there any difference in quality with coils or anything to look out for especially?

Also do you agree with silat to get the sic insert instead of quartz? Thanks

Last edited:
VapourHaze,
Top Bottom