Elev8r vs Supreme v3.5 vapor effects?

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Looking for the hardest hitting vaporizer through water I can get, real facemelter. I really like my dynavap through water for microdosing and got my technique down to 2 hits to make a bowl dark brown, but I want something like that I can reach for when it's time to get obliterated

The thing is I'm not sure if I wanna spend more than 300 this time so that led me to my next vape being possibly between the Supreme v3.5 and an Elev8r with a coil.

The Elev8r interests me a bit more since I'd rather use an enail controller over getting a larger torch but also hear of a lot of people putting the supreme near the top of the heavy hitters list

Can the Elev8r compare to the Supreme in terms of vapor density/effects?

I've also wanted to pull the trigger on a tetra or TM for a while now I just don't know if they'd even compare

Last edited:

justcametomind

Weed sits compressed inside the tube so with Supreme there’s no heat dissipation from heating element to bowl. Couple that with a heating element that’s capable of retaining heat well and that is probably why Supreme is such a good hitter. Do you consider 3,5 better than later models? That’s the one I have and it surely is the hardest hitter I have.
I’d like to try a Elevat8r but just looking at it I wouldn’t compare to a Supreme. Heat dissipation all over and the usual bowl to collect the load.
I like that the Elev8r concept is being replicated by many manufacturers to the point it will imho lead to an easy to replicate and inexpensive model.

GoldenBud

0.15g in my elev8r (new elev8 user) 80% extraction in 1 big hit made me shed tears, and i came from TUBOx so..
it's a cheap buy and will melt your face. try it and then think about the supreme

Shogun.

「Stand User」
The elev8r interests me cause you can put glass balls in the heater along with adding a coil for heating. I've always wanted to try the G43 or glass symphony but I was too late on those.

I mainly vaporize most heavily at night. I like my Dyna's high temp effects and hits through water but want something I don't have to reload and reheat so often to get to that level.

Either way sounds choice but haven't really seen how you load the supreme

Shogun.,
Reactions: arb

justcametomind

You load the 2 tubes that come with it and then put them back at the bottom of the heating element. The weed stays in place because inside the tubes there’s a metal retainer that works as the metal screen of a bowl. You can also load a Supreme with unground material (small nugs one after another). On the other side, the Elev8r concept is being used by a few manufacturers already and iirc these new iterations come cheaper too. In the near future a consolidated design could easily become a cheap China glass vape option, glass beads and nail included.

justcametomind,
Reactions: arb

GoldenBud

I mainly vaporize most heavily at night. I like my Dyna's high temp effects and hits through water but want something I don't have to reload and reheat so often to get to that level.
I also use my m2019 with 0.1g at the max temp and it's a kicker too, but elev8r can leave you with tears in your eyes. I've mastered it at slow draw , i know exactly how to extract most of my bowl with slow draw but it's been too strong for me and i know how to extract the bowl in 5 draws now.

justcametomind

Imagine that with a Supreme 3v2. You are in tears after the first load, and there’s still a second load ready for you to shed more tears. I have seen a vape very similar to Elev8r selling for 50€. If it doesn’t crack on your hands after a few uses it’s quite a bargain. Many glass blowers will follow pretty soon imho.

justcametomind

I’d say better wait for cheaper clones to come out, but that’s just me. Yes it’s that Goblin, I didn’t know it was boro Vs quartz
The elev8r interests me cause you can put glass balls in the heater along with adding a coil for heating. I've always wanted to try the G43 or glass symphony but I was too late on those.

Either way sounds choice but haven't really seen how you load the supreme
This video shows how to load the Supreme multiple times.
@GoldenBud confirm it was a Goblin

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Imagine that with a Supreme 3v2. You are in tears after the first load, and there’s still a second load ready for you to shed more tears. I have seen a vape very similar to Elev8r selling for 50€. If it doesn’t crack on your hands after a few uses it’s quite a bargain. Many glass blowers will follow pretty soon imho.
Supreme v3.5 on the way from vgoodiez! Don't mind using a torch when I'm at home and haven't found a case for a harder hitter !

justcametomind

If you will like it as much as I did, you could be interested in the JCat mod.
This is the official thread for future reference if you ever need it

justcametomind,

biohacker

I have seen a vape very similar to Elev8r selling for 50€. If it doesn’t crack on your hands after a few uses it’s quite a bargain. Many glass blowers will follow pretty soon imho.

Hey is there a thread for it? I'm very interested in grabbing one!

Morty

Supreme v3.5 on the way from vgoodiez! Don't mind using a torch when I'm at home and haven't found a case for a harder hitter !
If you will like it as much as I did, you could be interested in the JCat mod.
This is the official thread for future reference if you ever need it
The heating block on the Supreme V3.5 is smaller than previous Supreme models (that's why the JCat mod will not work on the 3.5).

I've owned several Supremes & when I recently got the SV3.5 a couple months ago, it was a huge let down. Big time! Nothing like the older bigger heating block Supremes for better heat retention. Wish I would of known about the size decrease, b/c I never would of bought it.

If you want the real deal, mac daddy of them all Supreme, get the electric version or the torch driven Supreme V3 Dually from Ed.

biohacker

The heating block on the Supreme V3.5 is smaller than previous Supreme models (that's why the JCat mod will not work on the 3.5).

I've owned several Supremes & when I recently got the SV3.5 a couple months ago, it was a huge let down. Big time! Nothing like the older bigger heating block Supremes for better heat retention. Wish I would of known about the size decrease, b/c I never would of bought it.

If you want the real deal, mac daddy of them all Supreme, get the electric version or the torch driven Supreme V3 Dually from Ed.

This, big time! I conversed with Ed about it, and apparently even the v6 electric is a tiny block of aluminum. He states that it's for a quicker heat up, with the expense of heat retention (for torchers). I too was let down with the 3.5, although I couldn't really figure out why. Huge mistake for Ed, but doubt he's even aware or cares.

justcametomind

Hey is there a thread for it? I'm very interested in grabbing one!
I don’t know if there is an official thread but if I was you I’d have a look at the DIY section, there’s a thread for a DIY Elev8r out of glass beads, male to male 18mm glass adapter and a screen.

Shogun.

「Stand User」

Damn... was not aware of this. Whelp, hopefully it still slaps more than my vc

Shogun.,

Shogun.

「Stand User」

When I look at the videos on the Jcat thread it looks like he uses the single bowl supreme like the one I have otw? Or does he somehow have the dually heater with only a single bowl set up?
If only I'd known I'd have got the dually but I wouldn't need the 2 bowls which I thought was the only difference

Shogun.,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
s/o to vgoodiez, I was torn at first between getting the v3 or v6. Pulled the trigger since the 3.5 was on sale and for much less than the v6, and after talking to them they made a listing for the enail conversion kit! (don't know if Jcat made these too)
pretty much got the v6 with a built in stand/handle and option to go torch, all good now :rockon: Super Excited!

Morty

When I look at the videos on the Jcat thread it looks like he uses the single bowl supreme like the one I have otw? Or does he somehow have the dually heater with only a single bowl set up?
He is using the Supreme V3 there (or SV3). The Supreme V3 Dually (SV3 Dually) came after that. The only difference is the Dually has 2 bowls. Both have the old school BIG heating block.

Both the Supreme V3.5 (SV3.5) & e-nail driven Supreme V6 (@biohacker above) have smaller heating blocks. There was also the e-nail driven Supreme V4 (SV4) that used a weld I believe to hold the e-nail in place as opposed to the plates on the JCat conversion mod for the SV3/SV3 Dually & the plates Ed copied(?) :rolleyes: on the SV6. I'm not sure if the SV4 has a smaller heating block like the new ones or big like the older ones. @lazylathe has one. He would know. :wave: There was also a SV5 which was a e-nail Dually version of the SV4. It's all in the threads here.

The SV6 definitely looks like the better vape between it and the SV3.5. Some pretty decent milk!

Top Bottom