Elev8 Glass

Tuck

So I did a search on Elev8 and came up with zilch. Has anyone got any experience with this stuff from 7th Floor?

http://lifesabervaporizer.com/lsv-glass/create-your-own-elev8-ground-glass-diffuser-base.html

http://lifesabervaporizer.com/lsv-glass/create-your-own-elev8-ground-glass-water-filter-base.html

I'm asking because I broke my glass last week and I can't afford what I want right now, so I'm in a holding pattern till I can. I do have a Vapor Tamer and after using it exclusively for the past week, I'm in love with it all over again. As I was hitting it just now, I was thinking there's gotta be a way I can incorporate this as a mouthpiece into my next glass piece. And low and behold there on the LSV site is this Elev8 stuff.

Although after reading some more it looks like I have to buy a special 45mm Vapor Tamer... Bleh.

This lego style glass bong theme is new to me. Are there other brands doing this? Off to the google, I guess.

Tuck,

Hoops

The Assassin line from Sam at GlassBlowersDirect also uses this modular style.

Hoops,

Tweek

I don't have any experience with the ground glass stuff, but I just recently took delivery of one of their "dubblers". I'm no glass expert, but I was pretty happy with it. Solid build, nice design.

Tweek,

Bouldorado

Just buy a bubbler with a removable mouthpiece (has to be 18mm though) and swap in the vapor tamer. My friend has a sheldon black bubbler we've done this with; works pretty well, but the downside is the bubbler costs like 500 bucks or something. Sheldon black makes smaller and cheaper bubblers, but they probably wouldn't be able to hold the vapor tamer without tipping.

Bouldorado,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Elevate glass makes the most marvelous stuff.
They made drinking cups for me and vases for my wife.
Here is a gift I received.. it is a recycling bubbler.
I did not find it on the elev8 website, but it sure works well!
Now this function in design make incredibly good sense! Being able to choose one's level of diffusion as easily as regulating one's draw is amazing! Two stage = bubbler and/or tornado! Thanks Vitolo!

Top Bottom