Electronic Bone Stimulation (EBS) ??

MinnBobber

Is anyone knowledgeable about Electronic Bone Stimulation (EBS)?

I just fractured my kneecap and ortho says 2-3 months to heal.
I have a huge trip planned to play in an international sports tournament in Amsterdam in late May. This is going to hamper my prep big time but I want to do everything possible to compete.

15 years ago I fractured a tiny bone in my wrist that didn't heal at 6 months, not until they gave me a home electronic box with puck and gel that i used and it did finally heal.

What's out there now for fractures as I need it healed as quick as medically possible.

P.S. studies show cannabis is great for bone strength so I'll start my own "home therapy" ;)
for my broken bone and this injury hurt my spirit too....

MinnBobber,
Reactions: killick

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Is anyone knowledgeable about Electronic Bone Stimulation (EBS)?

I just fractured my kneecap and ortho says 2-3 months to heal.
I have a huge trip planned to play in an international sports tournament in Amsterdam in late May. This is going to hamper my prep big time but I want to do everything possible to compete.

15 years ago I fractured a tiny bone in my wrist that didn't heal at 6 months, not until they gave me a home electronic box with puck and gel that i used and it did finally heal.

What's out there now for fractures as I need it healed as quick as medically possible.

P.S. studies show cannabis is great for bone strength so I'll start my own "home therapy" ;)
for my broken bone and this injury hurt my spirit too....
Bummer. I hope you can find a way to leverage this challenge for your (and really as many people's) benefit as possible!

What does your ortho say about the electric stimulation for your bone?

MinnBobber

What does your ortho say about the electric stimulation for your bone?
the ortho Dr is hard to reach so I just PM'd her Certified Physicians Asst to ask about EBS and suggesting that I'd really really like to try one to speed up the bone healing process.
IMO, it cannot hurt anything and EBS sounds like it would very likely help the healing process.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: killick
Top Bottom