Ejuice hurting teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I stopped smoking cigs back in 09. My buddy came over one day with his ecig and a bunch of juices. They were so tasty that I thought, well I have a 510 battery already? Why don't I just go get some 0mg e juice to puff on when I'm not vaping oil? That way I can have a nice taste and bring back that calming effect that cigs had. Well it was good for a few days and them my teeth started to hurt really bad? I know my teeth aren't that good lol but could the Ejuice be negatively effecting me? I stopped and my teeth haven't been hurting anymore. I was going to try again just to make sure.

VapeNStone,

Wizsteve

i wouldn't think it would but anything is possible try gargling with Listerine ,could your gums .

avoid getting the juice on you or in your mouth. at its zero nic .

Wizsteve,
Lol I'm not drinking the juice. I'm talking about normal use just hitting it through the tank?

VapeNStone,

Burn

vaping ejuice tends to dry out my mouth pretty quick... which could exacerbate any existing dental issues. maybe try to stay hydrated as you vape ejuice could help.

Burn,

215z

I complained to my dentist about this, she xrayed my jaw, found a cavity.

215z,

215z

Propylene Glycol is kinda carcinogenic? This is a fact, not preaching?

215z,

215z

It is cool dude, and it is a conversation worth having. And i'm 100% with you on vaping food flavoring. I mean, there is no such thing is pharma/inhalation grade strawberry & cream flavoring. There is only one pharma/inhalation grade glycerin on the market, but nobody can afford to use it for ejuice.

215z,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Ejuice has sweeteners in it. Maybe this is affecting you? Do you brush your teeth before bed?

VapingDitto,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom