Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Primasilva

Professional Procras... I'll finish this later ;-)
Well joy of joys, I thought I only had scoliosis, but it turns out that I inherited more than just that! I tried out a new chiropractor on Friday and he thinks I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & told me to go look it up. I have 90% of the symptoms. Awesome. So now I'm trying to find a doctor around here who can test to make sure I don't have the EDS with the 48 year average lifespan. Anyone on here have it, too? I read that mmj can help with some of the symptoms - I know for a fact that it saves me when my migraines get out of control! Can anyone recommend strains? My main complaints are back pain, probably the beginnings of rheumatoid arthritis, and migraines.

Primasilva,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Sorry to hear about your ailment. I am not familiar with this syndrome or the kinds of medications you might be on for it (always good to cross reference before taking anything, even herb)....but high CBD strains will be your ticket for pain.

Cannatonic and Charlottes Web are well known strains in this regard. I've also had some amazing OG Kush that just melted my aches away.

There is also this discussion going on about a legal CBD tincture. I have not been following lately, but you may want to check in to see if it's worth your time and money to try:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cbd-tincture-50-state-legal.9802/

Last edited:
Tweek,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
T4 EDS here, I don't display many of the physical (facial) symptoms but was referred to some of the best geneticists in the state.

MRI revealed an ~8mm rotator cuff tear I got in my sleep, chronic pain, etc.

Weed is a fucking godsend. Indicas for days.

Quetzalcoatl,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
And since I can't edit, I actually do have minor scoliosis as well, but I'm at the point where it won't (shouldn't) get worse.

Anyways I had forgotten to list a few...

Earth OG, Blackberry Kush, LA Confidential, Tahoe OG... Pretty much straight indicas for the CBD. Indica-dominant hybrids for the migraines as well as appetite. Sadly I can list more pills I've taken for EDS than strains at the moment...

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom