Ego C-Twist Kanger Protank II as convection vaporizer

Terpeno

Hi. This is my first post in the Forum. Love the page and all about vaporization of cannabinoids and terpenes.

I had tried to build a convection vaporizer starting from a old e-liquid vaporizer. I wanted to buy any device but the situation here is a kind of tight and i'm convinced I can make my own as I had see in this Forum.

I have a Ego C Twist battery with voltage selector (3.2V - 4.8V) and a Kanger Protank II that is unfuctional as e-liquid atomizer and I rebuilt it as a kind of convection vaporizer.

I have some nickel wire to built a coil, but I wanted to know how will be the best way. I know the battery is poor but i want to do a try.

Terpeno,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Welcome!

Using Nickel wire without temperature control is a very bad idea.

You'll have to invest in new gear but it doesn't have to break your bank. A good entry level mod on Fasttech can be around $25 shipped. Get a Samsung 30Q 18650 cell in the process, or more if you can afford it.

A spool of SS wire is a few dollars at most, use SS304, SS316(L) or SS430.

Then for around $6 you can get a good RDA to base your build on. Check the BULLI and Project threads for ideas.

At this point you'll just miss a stem with a SS screen to make your bowl, and eventually another piece of SS screen to shield your heater from falling debris. And you'll be all settled!

KeroZen,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
You don't. You need to use a 3rd party hosting service like tinypic then insert the URL here using the "image" button in the post compose toolbar.

Don't use imgur as we've been banned from using their bandwidth recently.

KeroZen,
Top Bottom