EFS double gridded donut

Status
Not open for further replies.

tepictoton

Aloha,

I am getting ready to move to Spain, and have decided to let go of my EFS bong. I have loved this piece, cleaned it after each use, and it has never seen smoke.

it was a great pair with my MINIVap and solo, and worked like a charm with my nail and BHOLT.

I bought this piece with an FC discount, and will pass the discount on to the next owner. In total (shipping to EU and taxes and so on) I paid a bit more then 300euros.
I will let it go for 280 and I will take the paypal fees and shipping within Europe for my account.

It stands a little bit under 11inch, the glass is 5mm all around, and it stands as solid as can be on its 5inch foot.

It has an owl sandblasted on the can, and has a honeycomb worked section on the buttom of the can. Any questions, just ask.

immelf.jpg

m7f7s6.jpg

219ntag.jpg

ps there is some watter droplets left in it from cleaning...the glass is as clean as it gets, no bubbles anywhere...

EDIT: So i'll do a final price drop, moving on Saturday and still hope to make someone else happy with it.

Price is now 200euros, buyer pays shipment to anywhere they want.

Last edited:

vapomancer

For anybody on that side of the ocean - this is an Awesome piece of american glass . I bought one at the same time as Tepictoton and have been coveting that sweet honeycomb since i first saw it . The double-gridded perc purrs like a happily-stoned kitten . All of the hassle of getting this beautiful piece of glass to the eurozone is handled for you , AND you get a discount . Read the reviews and buy now !

that's a great opportunity for europeans to get some high quality glass without hassle!

i would buy it right now if i weren't waiting for my custom efs donut from justin ;)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

tepictoton

No one really?

Drop to 260...if this does not get picked up for this price it will go to a friend of mine next week...it needs a nice home, someone to take care for it...

tepictoton,
Reactions: ogcook

tepictoton

Dropping it to 250euros...
Really nobody interested? I mean, especially for European folks, you can get this piece wthout the stress of needing to waith several weeks, without needing to ask yourself how much extra taxes and shit you will have to pay, and without worrying that it might not make it over the Ocean in one piece...

tepictoton,

tepictoton

Final drop to 230, you guys are ckilling me here...(that's the downside of living across the ocean i guess, not a lot of people appreciate high quality glass, they are all used to cheap china stuff...)

tepictoton,

William

Final drop to 230, you guys are ckilling me here...(that's the downside of living across the ocean i guess, not a lot of people appreciate high quality glass, they are all used to cheap china stuff...)

Then don't sell it if you cant get the money you want out of it.

William,

tepictoton

I am not allowed to respond to this because it is not a price drop. Hope the mods forgive me but please do not make strange remarks. This thread is simply about selling piece of glass...

mod note: "I am not allowed to respond to this" - then why did you? If you think a post needs to be addressed use the report button.

tepictoton

Dropping to 220...will take it down in few days because then I will make my move to Spain, if it has not been sold I will take it with me.

tepictoton,

oli

Dropping to 220...will take it down in few days because then I will make my move to Spain, if it has not been sold I will take it with me.

Hi there,

I could be interested!

I leave in Spain, when will you be over and where about in Spain will you come to.

As I'd love to try it first if you were to come close to Valencia

Lets us know

oli,

oli

I will be moving to valdemanco near Madrid...
Shame!!!

what do mean by "has a honeycomb worked section on the buttom of the can" ?

As I can obviously see the donut, but the honeycomb ??? is it that red stuff?

oli,

oli

Sorry I get it now, I thought you meant there was a honeycomb disc but we are talking about art work/decoration and not a actual disk!

Could you tell me if the donut is dead on straight/ level, I have read comments from a guy who had his not completely level.

Another question why don't you keep it for yourself? I read that you are moving to spain, but what don't you send it to yourself, especially since you have had your own personal design on it?

And lastly, I have only ever used china glass and never had the opportunity to try a hand made piece of glass! I have read lots about cheap china bongs, cheap welding, thin glass, but how does it actually compare for use itself???

oli,

tepictoton

Letting go of this one in favor of my smaller bubbler...always using it on the go and this one is just a tad too big for putting in my backpack.

Lets say most China glass has sloppy welds and the occasional bubble in the glass together with thinner glass and sometimes not well annihilated after being blown...functionally they may be okay.

With cheap glass I don'. Mind sloppy welds and so on, but sometimes spending a bit more and getting a peace of art made ny some person you had contact with is more then worth it.

So yes you can get functioning cheaper glass blown somewhere somehow, or support someone locally, which for me in this case felt better...

tepictoton,

oli

Letting go of this one in favor of my smaller bubbler...always using it on the go and this one is just a tad too big for putting in my backpack.

Lets say most China glass has sloppy welds and the occasional bubble in the glass together with thinner glass and sometimes not well annihilated after being blown...functionally they may be okay.

With cheap glass I don'. Mind sloppy welds and so on, but sometimes spending a bit more and getting a peace of art made ny some person you had contact with is more then worth it.

So yes you can get functioning cheaper glass blown somewhere somehow, or support someone locally, which for me in this case felt better...

thanks for that but what about:

Could you tell me if the donut is dead on straight/ level, I have read comments from a guy who had his not completely level.

thanks

oli,

tepictoton

As far as I know yes...will see if I can take a picture when I get home that might show that

tepictoton,

way2

FWIW I have an EFS and everything is straight and clean. The wide base is great too! It's a solid piece...add in the worked section on this one and IMO it's a steal for what he is charging here. I'm surprised it hasn't moved yet!! With the overseas shipping already being taken care of this is a great way to get a nice piece of US blown glass (relatively) cheap!! :2c:

way2,

tepictoton

Cannot compare them...this one is functional art, and has seen lots of use.

Weedstar piece is just glass, functional half because of splashback
:2c:

tepictoton,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom