Efficient vape for ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ3185

hi all. very new so forgive me if im coming across as silly. my lungs are fkd from smoking too much and am looking for a vape that can be delivered to ireland and work. efficiency is key. find that i smoke 17gs a week and tbh i cant afford it. anywyay i read through posts on this site and let me congratulate all the members on making an excellent commnunity.

from what i read, pd seems to be the most efficent(0.025g? i thought this was a mistake..lol). however i cant get that vape here. so im thinking of getting dbv.any thoughts and ideas?

thanks,
owen

champ3185,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i weigh out .2 every time i vape with my Extreme which still doesnt seem inneficient to me. :2c:

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
The DBV is a good one. If efficiency is a priority though, you'll have to limit how much you load. Like any full size whip vape, it encourages big hits more than efficiency. You might consider the Vapolution. I used that model as my main vape prior to getting a PD. Everyonedoesit.com sells the Vapo at a very good price. I'd get the optional AIW bowl, which replaces the regular bowl and tubing. It takes more care than the PD, to get good efficiency, but the small bowl can give you that, plus nice hits. As a 12V unit, it also works straight off a car adapter.

EDIT also sells the Launch Box, which can be used efficiently. It's a great little portable, not as satisfying as the Vapo for an only vape IMO, but you can't put the Vapo in your pants pocket either.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom