Efficient, hard hitting vape ?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
EVO is a hard hitter and if we aren't considering using the EVO's nail for concentrates the Milaana wins out for me. I will go out on a limb and say, once I bought the Mi I hardly use my EVO. It's a on demand wooden portable and it will melt your face. I use my Mi at the end of the day to lull me to sleep.:zzz::leaf:

They're going to be coming out with some custom units that are absolutely gorgeous. It's kinda like a portable log vape that is an on demand vape. Who could ask for more? It's efficient too - doesn't use a lot of product. EVO uses more and it's not an on demand unit. It's a session desk unit and it pretty big.

I feel like I have the perfect line up. Always keeping my eyes open though. My VAS is simmering on the back burner for now.:2c::tup:

Edit
That's my opinion for me @stinkytofus. The EVO is too big size wise for me. I like smaller units, size doesn't always matter. The Mi is small and a hard hitter. I would say the Mi can be just as a heavy hitter as something like an EVO not considering the nail. It doesn't use as much medicine as the EVO. The EVO is fun to hook up to a WT.

My next unit will be a Woodscents log vape by our dear friend @Ed's TnT in a month or two, not sure when. He can take his time and get it right. Nothing goes out Ed's door unless its top notch.

Last edited:

stinkytofus

EVO is a hard hitter and if we aren't considering using the EVO's nail for concentrates the Milaana wins out for me. I will go out on a limb and say, once I bought the Mi I hardly use my EVO. It's a on demand wooden portable and it will melt your face. I use my Mi at the end of the day to lull me to sleep.:zzz::leaf:

They're going to be coming out with some custom units that are absolutely gorgeous. It's kinda like a portable log vape that is an on demand unit. Who could ask for more?

I feel like I have the perfect line up. Always keeping my eyes open though. My VAS is simmering on the back burner for now.:2c::tup:

So ur saying mi is way better than evo in terms of being medicated and the amount of vapor produced ?

stinkytofus,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
My recommendation would be for the enano for at home or the Milaana if you wanted to take it out and about as well.

Both are very hard hitting.

I am also very partial to the firewood, as i really like the vape signature, but many don't seem to see that as hard hitting as other vapes.

I also think the vapcap is awesome, but i don't find it as hard hitting as other vapes, which is why it is not my first recommendation in this case. It perfectly fits the bill on the other criteria, although many do seem to find it a hard hitter, so who knows. You can't go wrong with the basic model for 35 as it is the perfect backup and/or compliment to another vape, especially if the other vape is convection, as you can change it up and have the best of both worlds

Vapenvy,
Reactions: SmDeox

SmDeox

I own the vapcap and LOVE it.... you can do everything with it and the standard version is so affordable.

I was in about the same position as you and debated for a long time on the UD vs. Nano vs. Evo vs. LSV... the milaana never interested me but I've heard great things about it as well.

From the research I gathered the Evo will be better than logs if you want massive rips, but logs> everything else when it comes to efficiency. (Unless you use Dave's mods)

The Enano and UD are very very similar. Nano is running a fantastic sale right now, but I ended up ordering the UD yesterday due to the customer service. Went with a hot running air core with dimmer which has as fast a heat up time as the nano. (You can also leave it on 24/7)

UD/UDette are amazing to work with and I know if anything goes wrong I'll have a response in a day or two with a solution. There is countless demonstrations of them going above and beyond to help out their customers.... if you're spending $100's of dollars on something, the peace of mind is priceless.

SmDeox,
Reactions: Snappo

Bdubbdiblets

Milaana, grasshopper and vapcap all do what ur asking....pretty darn perfectly in my opinion. Each has its own personality. It's like a group of good friends..get em all:rockon:

Bdubbdiblets,
Top Bottom