Edibles prices in legal states? MN is adding

MinnBobber

Hi, Minnesota adds edibles to our horseshit medical program tomorrow.
We have two medical monopolies, each with their own territories.

100 mg gummies for $35……….
10 gummies with 10 mg THC in each.

What is the price of comparable 100 mg gummies in your state????

Vaporware

About half that or a little more usually, and I try to wait for BOGO sales which brings them down closer to a quarter…the last ones I bought were ~$20 for 2 100mg packages on sale.

Some are more and some a bit less though, and it seems like drinks are the worst. Often like $15 for 50mg or something, but the price doesn’t seem to go up a lot if it’s 100mg. I only take like 5-10mg at a time though (even half a 50mg bottle was way too much for me), so trying to dose that without it going flat is hard. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I also recently got some 500mg chocolate bars for about $42 on a BOGO sale (so $21-22 each). The dosage does change the price, but the same company’s 100mg chocolate bars are $20 so it’s a lot cheaper to buy the higher doses. Harder to get the right amount though. :doh:

I hope that helps! You can also use leafly.com, put in zip codes around the country and just check out some menus in different places if you want to.

GoldenBud

100mg in a pack of gummies is $15-20ish here, plus about 16% tax on top of that. I’m in SoCal.
like 4 gummies of 25mg for 15$?
each gram of the weed you've got has a lot more than 100mg thc
decarb in the microwave, it works! then put the decarbed weed in a capsule....

Decarbing in a microwave:
Put the weed/hash in a baking paper, then cover it with lid that has holes ... microwave lid.
3 minutes at Medium heating

GoldenBud,

staircase slight of hand

Portland OR: 100mg ranges from $6 for cheap distillate-infused gummies up to $20 for fancy stuff like hash rosin infused chocolate confections. About $10-$12 is what I expect for mid-quality product. ~700mg of quality FECO runs about $20, if you’re the DIY type. Paying attention to sale days can knock 25% off these prices.

like 4 gummies of 25mg for 15$?
each gram of the weed you've got has a lot more than 100mg thc
decarb in the microwave, it works! then put the decarbed weed in a capsule....

Decarbing in a microwave:
Put the weed/hash in a baking paper, then cover it with lid that has holes ... microwave lid.
3 minutes at Medium heating

No, it’s usually 10 gummies 10mg each or 20 gummies 5mg each.

letter never sent,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom