Edge brownies

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
This is my first post in the CWC section.

I was making some brownies and thought about those fancy pans that give you all edge pieces. There must be an easy and cheap way. So, I buttered up 4 heavy glasses and placed them into the baking pan with the batter. I twisted them until there was very little beneath them. When it was done cooking, the glasses just twist right out and I cut out from the circles in quadrants. Most pieces have 2 baked edges and they were very tall. They were also very good.

Alan,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
11222116034290P.JPG

4Those 'edge pans' (if we are talking about the same thing) or 'The Perfect Brownie Pan' thingie, I used one for the first time the other day.

This PbP mahjizzle worked quite well! Granted, I tried to cook on a WEAK ass stove at first (didnt cook completely) and had to RECOOK them again - but in the end it worked out well and these brownies are in perfect portions + potent.

Im pleased. The only issue with this thing is the fact that it tends to leak on the bottom during cooking (be sure to use foil or something under it to keep from dirtying your oven)

This thing rocks

AGBeer,
Top Bottom