ecig industry and this one on a "collision course"?

the ob

all good in the hood.
I have been involved in both this community and the ecig one for some time. I have watched the technology from this industry and also the one from the ecig industry closely.

First, I have to say that I think that a lot of the technology from the ecig community is not only responsible for what we are now seeing here, but advances on the other side are going to continue to make their way here. I also see the two industries on a "collision course" of sorts with the devices being very similar in both.

What I find interesting is that a lot of the devices being used here are basically marked up versions of things you can get over there. Not to bash anyone, but most are just simple 510 connection devices that are marked up considerably from what you could pay in a ecig store. I am not going to mention specific devices by name, but recently visited a shop and they were basically selling a simple "ego" ecig for a much higher price. I just think it will be interesting to see where this all goes. :)

vape4health

Break it down and it IS the same thing. They are just way ahead and have totally dropped the dried plant from they equation. I know you was talking about hardware but...

the ob

all good in the hood.
Break it down and it IS the same thing. They are just way ahead and have totally dropped the dried plant from they equation. I know you was talking about hardware but...

I was actually bringing this up to talk about both. :) The main issue with the "materials" seems to be how to properly get it into liquid form (in this case meaning a mixture with PG/VG so that it can fully function in the ecig devices.

Top Bottom