ecig flavor ideas

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I'm thinking 'bone marrow', plus 'squid' and 'cheese parmigiano', with a few drops of 'asparagus', and all nicely rounded off with a finishing note of 'bread crust' :brow: :uhoh:

http://www.flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=2 :o :o :o

most of these (with a pg carrier) can be and are used in ecig liquids, and lots of people mix their own at home with these + flavorless nicotine liquid. ( although maybe not the flavours and combinations I suggested :lol: )

WatTyler,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh good gravy! Someone brought roast beef, bacon, roast chicken, pizza, crab and kung pow chicken flavored juices to a local meet. Umm...yeah I smelled them but wasn't brave enough to try them ;)

If you can think of a flavor... you can probably vape it. Just keep that shit out of my atomizer ROFL!

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Felch
Pink Sock
Rusty Trombone
Chili Dog

Gawd thats just fucking gross... Ironically, I think there might be a (small) market for it though.
Im going to throw up now.

AGBeer,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
headcheese
scrapple
i've seen the savory flavors, but really haven't had the desire to try them. except maybe the bacon. i love bacon. i'd eat my own foot if it were covered in bacon. mmmmmm. bacon.... :drool:

herbgirl,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
jeffp said:
Oil of dog
hmmm.... would maybe clog the atomiser. I'd suggest some other more soluable dog extract.....maybe PG/water based.... wet dog type a thing.....

WatTyler,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
jeffp said:
Tylenol For Children

LorAnn's Cherry does this very well I hear, lol

---------------------------
I'd like to see "avocado chicken bacon sandwich" or "steak dinner" or stew

I've seen some more savory flavors, and herbs and bacon, just need to mix them into something we'd like to each - England has sea urchin, but I don't think the American palette goes there.

if they can capture the scent of most anything, maybe carnival or fast foods would be interesting...
KFC
Taco Bell
Dump truck, I mean lunch truck

i hear the bacons' not good on it's own, too light and gets strange if try too high a percentage

VWFringe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Liquid Ass de Fideos

seriously having explored the spectrum of flavors my favorite is straight "Marly" from "totally twisted texas."

jeffp,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Im a HUGE fan of vikingvapors blueberry and any of their blueberry mixtures / mixtures i make myself ( blueberry cinnamon bun, blueberry cheesecake, etc )

Id like to see a weed flavor, id also like to see a apple cider flavor ( probably exists )

Survivalism,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
i want to develop the juice (e-liquid) equivalent of willy wonka's 'three course dinner gum'. Without turning in to a giant blueberry of course.

Orestes,
Top Bottom