Eating ABV for buzz and fibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prateus

Hey I wanted to know what is everyones opion on eating abv and I mean abv from the PD or inavap or set temperature vap or people who vape at or under 370. I had an inavap when I grew up and its set at 400 and I would put .2 in it and it woudl vape for 15 minutes or soemthing like50 or 60 hits and I wouyd usually stop at 20 cause it wopuld stat taSting popcornishishy but then I would smoke the abv that i left some love left in when I was hurting for cash and woudl still get "stonedt it kinda makes it almost cobvustion but you get a mroe thourough hiugh as you release CBD'S which vap at 390. but basically i have been eating my abv sometimes. I mixed it with yogurt and vaped throughout the day but felt that I got something as the buzzx dragged with no disscernible burn out between vape sessions. Now my mum is getting me a PD for Xmas I hope she orders soon so I get it before the new year.

anyways what do you guys thiink could you just eat a bunch of abv and get high if you left some goodness in it. and what are people's opinions of the fact that you can keep hitting and hitting top quality buds for what seems like forever at 370?
I know this is a litttle all over the place feeling good also IWant to add this thatI have been usign e cigarettes to smoek e juice with nicotine to quit smoking and thought maybe I shoudl try vaping it so I put some drops onto a bowl of already vaped herb and it was just liek the e cigarrette nice hit I used my bong attachment and it was nice thick vapor.

24ng/lnicotine by the way in vapor genie bong stem.

Prateus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom