easy to clean and accessible vaporizer for the blind: Arizer Go?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think the haptic part is the only difference - maybe important for an blind person

Yeah and the dosing capsules, I think fenix mini looks like the older Fury 2, and smono3 looks a little different than both, I would stick with the edge if possible... I think someone posted a good deal, we'll see I guess!

happynomoretobacco

Yeah and the dosing capsules, I think fenix mini looks like the older Fury 2, and smono3 looks a little different than both, I would stick with the edge if possible... I think someone posted a good deal, we'll see I guess!
Dosing caps exists for both which fits for all. For the fenix there are some made from ss - they are better to handle they are more stabil- i have both . Smono3 and fenix just have different MP which fit on the other also i think.

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

falcopus

Hello,

I am searching for a portable, fast heating, no cleaning vaporizer.

Does Vapewellness and Vapefully have discounts on 4/20? Are there discounts on the Fury Edge last year on 4/20 in general?

If I use the capsule does I need to clean something else than the capsules itself?

falcopus,

Shit Snacks

Hello,

Does Vapewellness and Vapefully have discounts on 4/20? Are there discounts on the Fury Edge last year on 4/20 in general?

If I use the capsule does I need to clean something else than the capsules itself?

Mainly just the capsule, but eventually also the mouthpiece, primarily the steel mesh screen that is between the capsule and the glass pathway inside of the mouthpiece. The glass pathway itself, could also be cleaned. None of these need to be cleaned very frequently though... And if use Fury2 glass stems, then they are like solo stems as your chamber and vapor path.

I don't know about the 420 sales, things could sell out quick if so?

happynomoretobacco

Hello,

VapeFully is a good place to buy i only have good experience with them.

justcametomind

Hello,

Create an account with vapefully, then put something in your basket and leave the shop.
In the next few hours/the next day you should receive an email telling you to complete your order.
Go back to the shop, add something else in the basket and leave again.
The next day you should receive an email with a 10% discount. I’ve been told it only works once (but one could change IP address & create a new account multiple times).

falcopus

Thanks for the tip but on vapefully the dosing capsules are not in stock.

Create an account with vapefully, then put something in your basket and leave the shop.
In the next few hours/the next day you should receive an email telling you to complete your order.
The next day you should receive an email with a 10% discount. I’ve been told it only works once (but one could change IP address & create a new account multiple times).

falcopus,

Shit Snacks

Looks like the Vapewellness site has the edge for £135 and caps for £14, with free shipping to EU over £150. You could grab the device and 2 sets of caps (8 total) for €191.

@falcopus sounds like the above deal at vape wellness may be your best bet, I'd suggest trying to contact them and ask about an upcoming sale, perhaps they could even give the deal to you early if so?? That will also tell you how they are as a company

justcametomind

The more I think of this,the more I think the Argo or any Solo like Arizer vaporizer is the best option.
Fury edge capsules are small, and will be hard to clean while hot. Waiting them to cool down would make the content to stick to the walls of the capsules and it would be harder to clean them without seeing if any residue is still inside. Still doable with the provided tools for cleaning (brush).
The arizer portables have glass parts, I would invest in a wood/metal mouthpiece if any is available.
Or simply getting some spare glass mouthpieces.
Their mouthpiece as @invertedisdead said is hard to beat speaking of cleaning.
You just have to blow away the spent weed and submerge the mouthpiece in alcohol after some weeks of use.
If/when the rubber gasket will feel harder to the touch after months (years?) of use or you will experience slight change in taste it would be time to change it. For non blind people it’s easier because it changes color while becoming harder (I only have experience with a Fury 2 but I think gaskets are pretty much the same).
With the Fury you would have to take care of a few parts. You will have to take care of the rubber gasket, its screen, the inside walls of the mouthpiece, touching those parts to feel if they are full of residue and submerge the parts in alcohol if needed. Still doable, but you asked for easy to clean as a priority while we as forum members are prone to advise the vapes we like the most or what we consider good value for money. The Argo, Air 2, or Solo/ Solo 2 are still top choice for easy cleaning and still very good options. And you already are familiar with the brand which is a plus.

Shit Snacks

The more I think of this,the more I think the Argo or any Solo like Arizer vaporizer is the best option.
Fury edge capsules are small, and will be hard to clean while hot. Waiting them to cool down would make the content to stick to the walls of the capsules and it would be harder to clean them without seeing if any residue is still inside. Still doable with the provided tools for cleaning (brush).
The arizer portables have glass parts, I would invest in a wood/metal mouthpiece if any is available.
Or simply getting some spare glass mouthpieces.
Their mouthpiece as @invertedisdead said is hard to beat speaking of cleaning.
You just have to blow away the spent weed and submerge the mouthpiece in alcohol after some weeks of use.
If/when the rubber gasket will feel harder to the touch after months (years?) of use or you will experience slight change in taste it would be time to change it. For non blind people it’s easier because it changes color while becoming harder (I only have experience with a Fury 2 but I think gaskets are pretty much the same).
With the Fury you would have to take care of a few parts. You will have to take care of the rubber gasket, its screen, the inside walls of the mouthpiece, touching those parts to feel if they are full of residue and submerge the parts in alcohol if needed. Still doable, but you asked for easy to clean as a priority while we as forum members are prone to advise the vapes we like the most or what we consider good value for money. The Argo, Air 2, or Solo/ Solo 2 are still top choice for easy cleaning and still very good options. And you already are familiar with the brand which is a plus.

Yeah this is why I like the Fury 2 glass stems with the Fury Edge as an option, it is best evolution from the solo design as it is still using those stems basically except smaller, while also giving the ability to try capsules... I think you know when to clean, like when performance suffers, air flow restriction is the tip off for the screen in my experience.

cliffhanger1

for me one of the easiest to clean is the Tinymight with using it without colling unit and a screen from RBT.

then I remove the thick seal on the device so that the screen doesn't get stuck.
of course it's hotter, which I don't mind with small draws.
But then he only has to clean the glass tube which I only clean in the dishwasher and he can theoretically put the screen in there too because it is made of steel. or he puts it in iso. so zero cleaning and he buzzes when he has the temperature and it is from europe

he also can use a long stem that it is littlle cooler

cliffhanger1,

fangorn

i arrive a little after the battle but a dynavap with induction heater is super easy to clean and use and there would be no need for capsules ... which can be very handy but can complicate things!
no breakage either!

and induction heating can be used as a basis for the dynavap and as benchmarks on a table ....
no battery history to charge either ... or temperature to adjust (just the heating time after the click ...)

good research to you !!

fangorn,

btka

how would be a prrl labs neo.... I never saw one in real... it is a heater you can use with different pipes and so...
but do not know if it has haptic feed back, maybe you can lock in your favorite temp...

maybe you can use it like with the pipe/stem which comes with lotus vape it is a metall pipe you can throw in iso and clean...
ok you would have to be carefull not to touch the neo in front where heater is it can be hot (I read)...

short:

heating element and "pipe" where you load herb are two different pieces... you fill your pipe and hold the neo above it (like smoking a pipe but the lighter is the neo) and draw... when you have a metall pipe you can throw in iso and clean easy... I think the heating element does not need to be cleaned and does not get dirty because it does not come in contact with your herbs... you can also use wood pipe or glass or whatever you want it only have to make a good seal with the neo heater...

I do not know if it has haptic feed back, but maybe you can dial in your favorite temp and it will be saved for next time...

you have to be carefull not touching front of heating element because it can be hot...

I do not know how good it vaporizes I do not have one...

BTW the fenix mini is sold in this german vape shop:

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/fenix-mini but as someone mentioned it is possible that it does not have haptic feedback like the fury but otherwise it should be the same...

What about the minivap (also never saw in reality)?

Last edited:
btka,

falcopus

Yeah this is why I like the Fury 2 glass stems with the Fury Edge as an option, it is best evolution from the solo design as it is still using those stems basically except smaller, while also giving the ability to try capsules... I think you know when to clean, like when performance suffers, air flow restriction is the tip off for the screen in my experience.

Hello,

Is it possible to use the Fury 2 glass stems with the fury edge? Are they available on:
If so can you post the direct link? I don't want to buy wrong things :D
Thanks!

falcopus

Thanks everyone!

This forum is very nice. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help and give tips!

The fury Edge looks nice because the time to heat up is also very fast!
But I have some questions:
- You only have to tripple click one button and it starts heating?
- does the device remember the last temperature when you turn it up again?
- When does the device vibrates? Only when the temperature is reached?
- When you jse the smell cover does it also protect the glass stem if you use that stem?

At home I have the Volcano Digit and it is so nice! I already have it 10 years and works like a beast!

With all this tips it makes it not easy to choose :D

Shit Snacks

Hello,

Is it possible to use the Fury 2 glass stems with the fury edge? Are they available on:
If so can you post the direct link? I don't want to buy wrong things :D
Thanks!

Yes the fury 2 glass stem does fit the fury edge, my favorite way to use it, unfortunately it looks like they are not available at vape wellness with the edge stuff...

I found it in this store here at this link below, however it seems to be out of stock, but perhaps you can email them and see if they might have one more somewhere left?? Or maybe you can at least use this link, to search further and see if you can find one somewhere?? Or one more idea, we could post here in the classifieds with this link, and on Reddit, asking if anyone might have this glass stem that they do not use that they could sell and ship to you?? I am happy to help do this for you, see if we can find someone, then connect them with you for shipping info...? Just let me know!

Thanks everyone!

This forum is very nice. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help and give tips!

You are most welcome, happy you found us for us to help!

The fury Edge looks nice because the time to heat up is also very fast!
But I have some questions:

Yes it is much faster and hits harder than arizer vapes, great technology!

- You only have to tripple click one button and it starts heating?

Yes there are three buttons, two are to move the temperature setting up and down, with one big power button. The power button just needs a triple click and it will start heating up to the last temp setting

- does the device remember the last temperature when you turn it up again?

Yep! You can leave it on one temperature setting, say 385 Fahrenheit, then never touch those other buttons and only use the power button to turn it on or off (if you need to before the session timer ends)

- When does the device vibrates? Only when the temperature is reached?

I will have to check mine, I believe it vibrates when you turn it on after those three presses, so that's how you know you turned it on. Then it will begin heating to whatever the temperature setting was last at, and it will vibrate again when it reaches that temperature setting...

I am not sure if it vibrates, when it hits the session timer and turns off, that much I cannot remember unfortunately...

- When you jse the smell cover does it also protect the glass stem if you use that stem?

Unfortunately the smell cover is only for the regular mouthpiece, using the fury 2 glass stem is unfortunately not very out and about portable is the issue with it... So for out and about I will use the capsules, but the edge does have a different mouthpiece option, that puts a glass stem inside the mouthpiece, so you are still loading the chamber with a capsule, but your mouthpiece at least is a glass stem that can be black glass bent or different colors of cooling spiked straight glass stem mouthpieces... If that makes sense? Sorry there are a lot of options for mouthpieces!

At home I have the Volcano Digit and it is so nice! I already have it 10 years and works like a beast!

Oh that's great, glad you have a good home piece, that is serving you very well!

So actually if this is mainly going to be an out and about portable for you, I'm not sure the fury 2 glass stem will make so much sense, because honestly even though I love mine it is not super portable like the other setups or even as much as the Arizer, I just like the way it performs so much better...

So I think for the fury edge, you are better off sticking with the capsules, making sure you wait long enough to empty that you don't burn yourself of course, and get one of the glass mouthpiece stems

This is the black glass bent mouthpiece:

and this is the straight cooling spiked mouthpiece:

So with these you would still load directly into the chamber, or using capsule, but you would be using a different mouthpiece is all, nicer than the plastic one in my opinion.

If you are willing to wait, the larger healthy rips fierce, had a better stem system where it used glass stems like the solo Argo Fury 2, but the mouthpiece works as a sheath of plastic around it to protect it and keep it secure, similar to the edge except the glass stem can go through this sheath so that way you can load the glass stem itself just like the solo... If that makes sense? The fierce is no longer available unfortunately, but they are going to be releasing the Rogue in the next couple months I think, and it should have a similar design I believe...

With all this tips it makes it not easy to choose :D

Haha yes, that is the problem with FC, we are all enablers, keep buying so many vapes, but on the plus side that is why we are able to help with so much knowledge too! Hopefully you can get it right and find something that works very well for you so you don't need to buy more, yet at least?

justcametomind

The glass mouthpiece or the stem shown above work in conjunction with gasket and screen or bypass it?
It seems to me that they don’t have the bowl holder as the Solo one, or as the Fury 2 one.
So using a glass mouthpiece doesn’t prevent him having to clean/change gaskets and screens.
Using the Fury 2 glass mouthpiece was the way I broke one of my Fury 2. One has to be careful to take it out from the oven when it’s cold otherwise it can dislodge the oven resulting in the “Protect” message (glass expands when hot). After that message the vape isn’t going to work anymore . Smell cover or not, I wouldn’t plan on getting around with a F2 glass mouthpiece inserted either, if that was the plan, for the same reason. With the Fury line of vaporizers the glass mouthpiece is an add on (not particularly thought out in my opinion) and the vape is not designed to work with all the (safety) features it had on Arizer portables.

Shit Snacks

The glass mouthpiece or the stem shown above work in conjunction with gasket and screen or bypass it?
It seems to me that they don’t have the bowl holder as the Solo one, or as the Fury 2 one.
So using a glass mouthpiece doesn’t prevent him having to clean/change gaskets and screens.
Using the Fury 2 glass mouthpiece was the way I broke one of my Fury 2. One has to be careful to take it out from the oven when it’s cold otherwise it can dislodge the oven resulting in the “Protect” message (glass expands when hot). After that message the vape isn’t going to work anymore . Smell cover or not, I wouldn’t plan on getting around with a F2 glass mouthpiece inserted either, if that was the plan, for the same reason. With the Fury line of vaporizers the glass mouthpiece is an add on (not particularly thought out in my opinion) and the vape is not designed to work with all the (safety) features it had on Arizer portables.

Correct, that's why I was saying really the fierce design is the best, and I expect the rogue to incorporate that as well, because it was so well done there... Could be worth waiting for, or getting what's possible now, seeing if it can work, then upgrading later?

Shit Snacks,

falcopus

The capsules are back in stock at vapefully. So I am trying the 10% trick ☺️

falcopus

Hello,

I just bought the Fury Edge on Vapefulle with a discount of 20%. The dosing capsules were not in stock. So I hope I can use it without the capsules in the beginning.

I hope I can ask my questions here when I receive the device.
Just already some questions:
- How do I change from to °C and will the device vibrate when I do this?
- When I sttart the device (trippel click) it automatically heats up? and what temperature does it take the first time?
- What is the lowest temperature? This way I know how many times I have to push the up button to go to a specific temperature?
- Can someone describe the device a little bit so I know where the turn on button and the + en - buttons are located.

Thanks
regards

falcopus,
Reactions: fangorn

Shit Snacks

Hello,

I just bought the Fury Edge on Vapefulle with a discount of 20%. The dosing capsules were not in stock. So I hope I can use it without the capsules in the beginning.

I hope I can ask my questions here when I receive the device.
Just already some questions:
- How do I change from to °C and will the device vibrate when I do this?
- When I sttart the device (trippel click) it automatically heats up? and what temperature does it take the first time?
- What is the lowest temperature? This way I know how many times I have to push the up button to go to a specific temperature?
- Can someone describe the device a little bit so I know where the turn on button and the + en - buttons are located.

Thanks
regards

Hey so the first time you turn it on I think it heats to the lowest setting, but then every other time it will heat to the last setting you were on, and yes it starts when you turn it on after three presses... The buttons are on the side, there is a larger one in the center for power with smaller ones next to it for the temperature up and down. I'm not sure if it arrives in Celsius or Fahrenheit...

Try asking the questions in this thread below, it is the thread for the fury, you will get more responses and help for that vape:

I don't use mine offen enough to do all those details unfortunately. That sucks about the capsules, hopefully you are able to use it!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: fangorn
Top Bottom