Easy Open Small Jars

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I mostly buy--and enjoy--rosin, resin, caviar, budder, and sugar in small 1 gm glass jars. I like to keep 4-6 products open and handy. These small heavy glass jars and various "child safe" plastic tops can become a serious problem for us oldsters.I have increasing arthritis in my hands, especially my thumbs and have trouble getting the tops off. Even though I make effort to keep the stickies away from the jar edges, when there and cool it can require multiple visegrips and jar openers. This can be frustrating and quite painful, especially when stickie stuff increases the thorniness of child-safe protections for those of who though sort of childlike though the use of cannabis, yet have the infirmities of the ancients. Any ideas for easier to handle air-tight small containers? Thanks.

Last edited:
Polarbearboy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
"child safe" plastic tops can become a serious problem for us oldsters
I am waiting for my Carpal Tunnel op so get where you are coming from.:tup:
I use the following but press my own, they are air tight until the locking tab eventually breaks and then I use a rubber band to keep them shut while at home...I buy them in lots of 10 usually...they hold 2 grams of rosin,
1696328888193-jpg.49340

edit, they are also great for wiping the remains of my hot knife on the edge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom